Reviews for Tenebrae
CrystalMoonlightII chapter 4 . 6/12/2007
I'm sorry it took me so long to get back to your story.

I've just read a few more chapters.

its very acurate and descriptive, I really find it interesting and its one of those things that makes my life a little more interesting. I'll read a few more chapters soon and I'll get back to you.

keep up the great writing, I really like this story

from polaricemaster250
Andrew Fisher15 chapter 4 . 5/19/2007
Vader... haha. Nice that you didn't verbatim the conversation to the game.
Andrew Fisher15 chapter 3 . 5/19/2007
Neat story.
CrystalMoonlightII chapter 1 . 4/13/2007
just read your poening chapter gonna carry on reading and see what its like
forensicgirl21 chapter 19 . 1/29/2007
Damn this is the best RE fic I have ever read.
D.Torres chapter 19 . 10/8/2006
Hi, I was glad to see that there was more to this story (originally read it on Ch 16 is so short it almost felt anti-climactic after the previous 15 chapters (you didn't even describe Leon's thoughts of seeing is bride to be). For that matter you didn't really acknowledge their marriage in ch 18 either (but I digress).

I hope there will continue to be more to this story.
C'est Mort chapter 19 . 9/17/2006
Is there going to be a sequel? :D
SPG inc chapter 2 . 8/22/2006
Hi. Sorry to review twice but I just checked my last review and decided I was pretty lazy when writing it so I'm here to give a proper review.

Great story. One of the best Resident Evil fics I've read (I'm serious, it's on my favorites). I love your way of writing, particually they personalities you give the characters and the way you describe their thought's. Leon's cool! Excellent work, keep writing! ;)
pia Z chapter 10 . 5/30/2006
Wooho, is this story ever hot!

This chapter's a personal favourite. Ah, Mr. Kennedy... sexy, horny Mr. Kennedy... man, if only he were real.

Very well written, very well done. Extremely engaging. :)
surferkirby chapter 17 . 5/14/2006
gasp* that was one of the BEST RE4 fanfics i have ever read, probably like no. 1 on the list! keep up the good work!
SPG inc chapter 17 . 5/10/2006
Hey! That was good

...

Sorry but thats all I can think of
TFRiD Queen chapter 17 . 5/8/2006
Despite the fact that I've never played anything RE and the only information I had was garned from NP, I still enjoyed this story very much. Just goes to show you that even a non-fan of a series can enjoy a story if it's well-written. Which it is. I hope you keep up your quality work!
SilverSpoons chapter 17 . 4/7/2006
Wow I'm sad that it was so short... but glad that it was so good! LOL. Well even if you don't consider your work to be exciting, I sure as hell do and I seriously loved every word of your fic! See ya round!
SilverSpoons chapter 16 . 4/7/2006
Very cute chapter! I love how their future plans were discussed and Ashley crying was a great touch!
Drakon Samael chapter 17 . 3/27/2006
Very kick ass story. Very nice. You think you could do another one like it. I don't know exactly how to phrase this but one that's kind of like a "Resident Evil 4" 2. Or something like that.
169 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 .. Last Next »