Reviews for Tenebrae
Drakon Samael chapter 17 . 3/27/2006
Very kick ass story. Very nice. You think you could do another one like it. I don't know exactly how to phrase this but one that's kind of like a "Resident Evil 4" 2. Or something like that.
C'est Mort chapter 17 . 3/18/2006
I know. I heard beaver is nasty. -_- But it's the animal! lol Sequel please! _
starfyre chapter 5 . 2/28/2006
would you believe, i come back to this chapter to re-read it almost daily. i think the whole fic is wonderful, but for some strange reason this is my very most favourite chapter. gradual realization of growing intimate feelings is a very, very difficult thing to write - you make it look incredibly easy.
BJ-Blatzkowitz-reborn chapter 17 . 2/28/2006
A nice ending. Leaves a lot to the imagination. Nice fic dude :P
Caleb Nova chapter 1 . 2/26/2006
Damn, if I had known I was going to score a reaction like that I probably would have killed Leon. Don't cry anymore, . It will all be over soon. I promise I'll hold your hand through the next story.
death.pride chapter 1 . 2/26/2006
you sick perverted bastard how cud you do this to leon the coolest RE character alive... i hate ashley but i hate you more... poor leon i feel sorry for him.
Galaxy Girl chapter 1 . 2/23/2006
Okay, just gotta say- bless you for writing a lemon that was:

A. Creative (YOU DIDN'T FOLLOW THE MAGICAL LEMON TEMPLATE)

B. Romantic.

C. Hot.

Congratulations, I've faved it! I love this pairing (wish fulfillment on my own part, heheheh), and too many people can't do it right AT ALL.
Chaos666 chapter 17 . 2/21/2006
My friend this has to be the best resident Evil fic I'v eread in a long time. Well paced, good dialouge, and of course the sex. I give it a perfect 10 and I wish you luck in future fics.

Chaos6
animevideogame freak chapter 17 . 2/18/2006
wow. i dont know what to say but um... good story :)
Timmy22222001 chapter 5 . 2/18/2006
*summons a standing ovation and hands Caleb Nova a very large award* Words cannot begin to desribe how well done this Fic is.

Later,
Suzuma chapter 17 . 2/17/2006
this was a very good fan fic. i really liked that ashly and leon hucked up. i was wondering myself if they were going to or not
mycookienotyours chapter 17 . 2/16/2006
Great, great story man. I'm definitely going to keep my eyes open for your next story. Oh, and your welcome for the praise: you deserve every bit of praise that anyone has given you for this story.
Kyle chapter 17 . 2/16/2006
AMAZING, simply amazing! I loved it all the way through.
Anonomus chapter 17 . 2/15/2006
i really injoyed reading tenebrae and i cant figure out why lol. I cant really see anything wrong with the writing keep in mind i am not a very good writer so please dont use this as a form of constructive critisisum. however i feel that it always help to hear that people are reading and injoying what you write.I injoyed this so much infact that i think i may find and read your other storys.

Thanx for the story