Reviews for Tenebrae
THISFICKIXASS chapter 14 . 1/29/2006
i have just read your entire fic

it kicks so much ass

but chapter 14 and 13 are a little wierd

keep up the chapter 12 work

THIS FIX IS SO AWESOME!
Lady Shiva chapter 1 . 1/19/2006
Please update? I love this story
Bebedora chapter 1 . 1/14/2006
Excellent story! Please update soon! I love the Leon/Ashley pairing, and the more in depth looks you get at their personalities! Great work!
Lady Shiva chapter 14 . 1/12/2006
I really like this story! Leon and Ashley are so cute! PLEASE continue! Pretty please?
The one and only-Ace chapter 14 . 1/11/2006
I'm terribly sorry for being late with this review. I haven't had a chance to get on since november. I'm glad you were able to update the story. I'll be waiting for another chapter. I'm enjoying the story and hope you keep writting.
SockPuppetShark chapter 1 . 1/10/2006
How wonderful! It's great that you're mixing in some psychological aspects in the later chapters as opposed to simply building sexual tension between the characters. I can't wait to find out what happens.
SilverSpoons chapter 14 . 1/10/2006
Nice chapter! I like this line, "Napoleon? You’re Napoleon, right? Short, ugly face, gay hat." I like how you took us back through various part of the game and put your own spin on things though I'm not sure how they got from driving Ashley's car in chapter 12 to her having a nightmare thing in chapter 13 to Spain again in chapter 14. Hopefully it'll become clearer later, oh and I didn't read the first paragraph at the top, it hurt my eyes too bad lol. Can't wait for the next update!
darth typhoon chapter 14 . 1/9/2006
Hah! Another Napoleon joke! w00t!

Another nice chapter. The only part i didn't read was the free fall chain of thought at the top. About the fourth line and my brain was starting to hurt. _ Very nice, though, i love the idea.

Another lovely chapter!
CarinaKennedy chapter 14 . 1/9/2006
I really love this story. And I think it's fucked up that there are just a few storys about leon/ashley.

hope this story will be really long!

keep it up

PS: sorry if my english isn't perfect, but i'm german

xoxo

Carina
Mandamirra10 chapter 14 . 1/8/2006
Awesome awesome awesome i love leon and ashley and i love your writing put the two elements together and we have a great story
C'est Mort chapter 14 . 1/8/2006
Yay! Awesome chapter as always! Update soon! _
animevideogame freak chapter 14 . 1/8/2006
interesting keep it up
BotanFan chapter 13 . 1/1/2006
OMG! That was great! ahaha I laughed so mucha at the pupet show part. XD and in Leons little fantasys hahaha omg. I love this fic. Great job with it XD hahaha it was funn, cute, and showed real emotion. . nice job. Keep writing!- Alexie (a leon fan girl) lol
DarkAlpine chapter 13 . 12/30/2005
Nice story, I would prefer translations to the the italics on Chap. 13 though. But I can't wait until the next story comes.
Lena7623 chapter 1 . 12/29/2005
Kick ass story. I personally loved it.
170 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 .. Last Next »