Reviews for Tenebrae
Teaser! Please update some more! _
animevideogame freak chapter 13 . 12/29/2005
ok keep going
Quicksilvermad chapter 12 . 12/28/2005
I've been reading this at I really enjoy it! I can't wait to see what's in store for these two. Keep up the good work!
darth typhoon chapter 12 . 12/28/2005
Wow. This is very interesting. I love the way you mix in humor with the events and eroticism. Those cracks about Bob Dole and Emporer Palpatine are going to keep me giggling for a while. ;)
animevideogame freak chapter 12 . 12/28/2005
keep going
RE4Fanatic chapter 12 . 12/27/2005
Love where this story is going; also like the bits of humor here and there. I hate the fact that there are like, maybe 3 LeonxAshley fanfics on this site, so please keep going!
SilverSpoons chapter 12 . 12/26/2005
Oh gosh where do I start...? This chapter was so sweet! OMG seriously, this part...

"Then why the hell do I have to wear a dress?” Ashley exclaimed.

“Ashley Graham!”

cracked me up so bad! And then when Ashley's mom said “I think you’ve spent too much time around the military lately,”

Omg that made me laugh even harder! Haha I was laughing for like a minute!

The part where Ashley asked Leon if he thought she could be an agent and he told her she'd have to get in shape, it made my mouth drop open lol it was so funny but mean at the same time, I was crackin up.

Well the dinner was a good touch and it really was kind of awkward between Ashley's parents and Leon. She kept trying to "put in a good word" but it really was making it worse for him. I could practically feel how awkward he felt lol. Great job with descriptions, you make everything so real.

I like where the two are going with their relationship, it's not weird between them at all... that's a plus.

Chapter 11 was just as great by the way and it did get it a few laughs here and there. Can't wait for the next update so make it soon!

Till next time!
C'est Mort chapter 12 . 12/26/2005
Wow...lemony! _ Please continue!
Orochimaru1 chapter 2 . 12/21/2005
*speechless*So f*ing good.o_0
Dragonkid1191 chapter 10 . 12/19/2005
holy mother of fuck! that pretty much explains the quality of the story. plz update faster! i cant wait to hear about dinner. will the serve meat? Pizza? and will ashley be the dessert? I hope so!
milk the bob man chapter 10 . 12/18/2005
I love this story! Please continue soon... There are so few good Resident Evil 4, LeonxAshley fics out there I could cry!
i cant remember my sn chapter 9 . 12/10/2005
thats... kinda wrong... but if it wasnt, i wouldnt be reading this in the first place *evil laugh*
SilverSpoons chapter 10 . 12/2/2005
Oh my God this story is so good! I just got done reading through all your chapters and I love them all! The chaps that took place in europe were so good and detailed and then the ones with the whole quarantine thing were just so amazingly written! Aw and then when Ashley came to room with him, that was such a good idea lol. Now Leon's at the white house for dinner and I can't wait to see what happens and how it goes. HA I like how Leon and Ashley are kinda sneaking around to be together, it’s so cute! Ok so update asap and keep up the kick ass work!
CKYfan 101 chapter 9 . 11/25/2005
I just wanted to know if chapter 10 is the last chapter
CKYfan 101 chapter 10 . 11/25/2005
damn, this is a good story!
170 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 11 .. Last Next »