Reviews for Kissing A Smoker
ReixGaara chapter 1 . 10/5/2010
Wow, this was really really good. It made me just a little teary. I love the subtlety in their relationship as I do in your writing. Really lovely piece.
fiesa chapter 1 . 4/14/2010
I always liked this pairing a lot and its really, really sad Asuma was killed in the original manga...

But there still are fan fictions, and as long as theyre as good as yours, its fine

I think the part I liked most in this story was the part in which Kurenai realizes there are worse ways to die and, of course, the last part about the underneath the underneath. A great job!

I love this story!
with eyes looking up chapter 1 . 1/2/2010
perfectly well done. the emotion is very tangible throughout the entire piece, and i really liked the middle paragraph. it struck me the hardest, with how dhe's come to terms with dying, and their harsh lifestyle.

amazing work. :)
Miyazaki A2 chapter 1 . 11/16/2008
Way too sweet! I espeically loved the last passage. It was very insightful...Awesome fic! :)
AKAPirateQueen chapter 1 . 9/29/2008
This is perfect and lovely. ::Off to check out your other fics::
Anyjen chapter 1 . 8/16/2008
So sad... so good...
mistress-cadaver chapter 1 . 5/31/2008
aww, cute... made me smile
cutecrazyice chapter 1 . 5/26/2008
Aww, this is nice. I love Asuma so much, and until now, i'm still sad that he died. :(
kemiztri chapter 1 . 3/16/2008
My first thought when coming upon your fic in the archives was, "Why the heck did a four-hundred something word fic get 31 reviews?" Then I read it and thought, "Oh...that's why." Of course, that was after my initial reaction after reading the fic of, "Oh, that's so freaken cute!" Said reaction would, in turn, cause me to favorite this fic because not many fics could illicit such a reaction from me. Well, not many non-naruhina fics, that is.

bravo.
darklace15 chapter 1 . 1/1/2008
I really liked the descriptions of the worse ways to die. They were perfectly horrible. Excellent job.
Tensano Hyguuhi chapter 1 . 12/15/2007
Nice fic. The last long paragraph was funny.
Anzer'ke chapter 1 . 11/22/2007
probably really is why he started smoking, certainly a valid theory, though I don't think that gore is K material. good work great pairing.
kifha chapter 1 . 5/27/2007
'he probably won't live long enough to get cancer'

and now when i finally have some time to read Naruto...

*sighs on Kishimoto-sensei's latest chapters that have Asuma in it*

your fic fits the story very well.. just like you already knew what'll happen to Asuma *sighs again*.. it's just so like Asuma and Kurenai that they'll never say something romantic to each other. great work!i love it!
Mrs Hatake Itachi chapter 1 . 5/7/2007
Nice!
AppleCoreCandyBox chapter 1 . 11/17/2006
aw...so cute! I must say, I've never seen many a fic for this pairing, but I think this one may have done me in! Congrats, it's not everyday that a single fic can convince me of following a certain couple!