Reviews for Consequence
Clockwork Silver chapter 1 . 11/29/2011
... You are a terrible, terrible person... Mokie... I would be just like Seto to make such a choice though...

The way you wrote it though, very impressive
Escape my reality chapter 1 . 9/23/2010
great story! poor mokuba *sobs* even in fanfic world his life's still depressing. o well, love how you ended it and cool idea with the computer:)
Severus-Snape2603 chapter 1 . 7/15/2010
This was good. I enjoyed reading it. I loved how seto and mokuba were able to talk again.
Spazzcat-Katori chapter 1 . 7/25/2006
aw..*snifflse* bwa! *glomps Seto and Mokie*
d84 chapter 1 . 1/15/2006
i really enjoyed reading this.
beeswax chapter 1 . 1/10/2006
wow, that was so weird. sci-fi, huh? it shows. it was good, though. i almost cried.
dragonlady222 chapter 1 . 11/10/2005
This was very good. Happy that Mokuba will be all right and they will be reunited but sad that Seto had to die for Mokuba.
CrimsonHeartlock chapter 1 . 6/23/2005
;_;...Aw, Seto died! And Mokie was depressed! -curses Gozaburo deeper into hell- That was kind of cute, in a sad way. And they'll meet up again! Hoorah! Well, then. Buh byes! :D
Caorann fridh Bronach chapter 1 . 6/18/2005
You see? I'm never giving title ideas again.

One of my favorite aspects of this story was that Yami and Yugi are twins. I don't know why I haven't seen more of that in stories where people have them separate, but I just don't think I have. It leads to make Yami more able to connect to Seto and Mokuba.

Yugi as a character is a contrast to the other developed ones, and yet, he still has a point to being there because one, he's realistic, and two, Yami discusses things with them, thereby explaining it to the reader. So, I just find characters fascinating, and Yugi is definitely one of them.

I see you added a section to the end, and that certainly makes it more optmistic. In fact, it gives the story a better moral, such as good actions are rewarded. If they weren't...well, that would just be intolerably cold.

Yami confronting Mokuba about wanting to talk - that is a section I really liked. I find it more realistic than the one in Twist, in case you were wondering, and I always like reading good comebacks that leave the other with no argument. Yami was also the nicest I have ever seen him when he talks of he won't say to get over it, but that it is tearing Mokuba apart. Also, here was one of the best lines: "'Don’t abandon your past, but let go of the pain.'”

Great addition of including what happened to Mokuba after Gozaburo's murder of Seto.

Seeing a turned-off computer typing out a message is quite a vibrant scene. I want to see that happen now...

My other favorite conversation was between Seto and Mokuba, where there were a few excellent lines, one such was simply "more than you could ever know."

I like Mokuba's instant curiosity coming back, truly returning to his old character, when Seto mentions how no one has been right yet about the afterlife.

Darn, this is one story that's going to stick in my head even now that I finished reading it. I still don't know why they do that, but it seems that even happy endings hold a note of sadness, for there's no undoing the past, which remains a stagnant reminder of pain, and so even with the optimistic future...something's bothering me. And now I'm going to be stuck thinking about this until I figure out what it is. Thanks so much. Ah, but really, this depression only settles on me occasionally after the end of a moving story or movie.

All in all, I still like it every time I read it.
Mokuba's Official Glomper chapter 1 . 6/17/2005
MOG:I really like it. I'm surprised. Ya know...I can't even remember WHY I clicked on it! Glad I did though!
Tawnykit chapter 1 . 6/17/2005
Wow... That was beautiful. Sad, in the beginning, but the ending was happy.

What language are the names to the places in? Or did you make them up? Heh, the dragon child? Brilliant!

Have you considered a sequel? I'd be interested, if you do. Now, don't force anything for a sequel's sake; write it if it comes. But I thought I'd suggest the idea, just in case. :)

Wonderful job!