Reviews for Trust
Tammy chapter 1 . 6/19/2005
Hunny, you know I think this is amazing. You had me in tears with this, it's simply...WOW! Claire and John just seem so...alive (perhaps not the best wording but hey, you know what I mean) and it's just so romantic. And I just love that awkwardness between hodges and Meadows. So amusing. And best o all - you didn't kiss John :D :D :D.

Well done hunny, amazing as usual
Kate5 chapter 1 . 6/19/2005
Wow.

This is one of the best post Find The Lady fics I have ever read.

I can tell you must have put a lot of work into this and it really shows.

You're a great writer. Can't wait to read more from you soon.
Sth10 chapter 1 . 6/19/2005
That was beautiful! I loved the interactions between Claire and Meadows almost as much as between her and John! The part where Meadows was thinking about John's character and mannerisms and silently admitting that John had a place in his heart, almost like a son, was amazing. I've always thought Meadows looked on John like that.

Any chance of another chapter...?
Gem6 chapter 1 . 6/17/2005
Oh my god, wow!

That was intense... but I loved it!

That explains everything perfectly between them and thats how it should have been, if I'm thinking right and I'm probably not.. it is late and I am tired...there could be a follow up piece to this but for now I'm happy... I love this, it's so ...perfect!.

Gem xx

P.S I think this is the longest review I've ever written!
Dizzy-Dreamer chapter 1 . 6/17/2005
Aww sweetie... you know I love this. It's just so... gorgeous. & cute & fluffy & all that. Love it. It's *so* the way it should have been...

love you xx