Reviews for Starry Night
Lyrical and poetic. :)
A chapter 1 . 8/31/2012
I cried.
CascadaBlack711 chapter 1 . 5/16/2012
beautiful! simply marvelous! 3 :') sirius is my favorite character, so i think this was completely and truly him
Elinor Nightshade chapter 1 . 1/23/2012
So sad!
The Noble Rot chapter 1 . 9/23/2007
"For stars do not fall silently into oblivion / But blaze for eternity..."

Ah yes, there's the adoration, the loyalty, the love. My dear Ethreal Fire ('lo, Folk!), your gift for wordsmithing is beyond beautiful. This is the third poem in a month to make me tremble. You already know the other two. ;)

Well done yet again! Your poetry is clearly as musical and passionate as your novels.
A Sirius Desire chapter 1 . 7/31/2007
This is positively lovely!
Lilian Jay chapter 1 . 12/25/2006
*ahem* *removes crick from neck* *streches* *gargles mouthwash* *generally gets ready for speach*

...

WOW.

; )
Alyx chapter 1 . 8/3/2005
"For stars do not fall silently into oblivion/But blaze for eternity." Beautiful wording, and overall a lovely piece.
PadfootGal chapter 1 . 7/19/2005
that... that was beautiful... one of the best pieces of poetry i've ever read... it fit sirius perfectly... he was my favourite character... you're right... he is not dead... he is like a star... the dog star... and the Marauder shall never fall... never... "And your star will shine in the darkest night"... "But blaze for eternity"... "The night sky and the stars"... "Starry night"... i loved it... it was... magical...
PrincessMe chapter 1 . 7/18/2005
wow...i almost cried :*( heheheh :) dont stop writing,this was excellent :)
Darkwing731 chapter 1 . 7/5/2005
Hm, smart using Sirius as the reference to the Dog Star. Ah, but of course, any Astronomy-lover would know about that? Heh, I love astronomy too! I've wanted (since 4th grade at least) to be an Astronomer. My sister thinks I'm an idiot but forget her. Anyways, I just really liked the star reference! I'm only going to review your Harry Potter stories, but that's alright, isn't it? Darkwing731
storminateacup chapter 1 . 6/18/2005
Beautiful! Please, don't EVER stop writing! I love your work!
irishrose395 chapter 1 . 6/17/2005