Reviews for Say Goodbye
Asparaga chapter 1 . 5/22/2006
Good phic...it showed Raoul in a nice light, about how he accepted that Christine wasn't completely his, but also showed his anger towards Erik well. Me likey!
RachaelMNiner chapter 1 . 2/19/2006
Okay, okay, two points to the Ponce for accepting the inevitable - that Christine's heart will always belong to two men.

_

This was a good vignette. It *is* fun to write from the other point of view in this saga!
Ram Jas chapter 1 . 11/23/2005
I rather like Raoul, too. He's the King Fop! LMFAOWROTF! That is by far the best description of him EVER! And the needing for him to button his shirt in the middle of winter! *laughs even harder, still not over that last funny story* *wipes a tear from eye* You are so brilliant. *sighs contentedly and moves on to next story*

Kristine
Sarah Crawford chapter 1 . 7/13/2005
Wonderful story! Even if it is just a one-shot, I love this one. You are a fantasic writer. I can see why you are on so may people's favorites lists, including mine. :) Now I want to read all of your stories. I just read your profile too. I'm one of those young writers who feels like giving up sometimes, especialy when I don't get very many reviews. But you are right. I should write for myself and not for others. Thanks. I will certainly keep reading and reviewing your stuff.
Miss Daae chapter 1 . 6/18/2005
Good ficlet. I like the emotions portrayed in Raoul (even though I am an EC shipper).
Lindaleriel chapter 1 . 6/18/2005
That was sweet. Of course I'm one of the rare hopeless RC shippers - I can't pass up anything that speeks nicely of Raoul.
wakingsilentandresigned chapter 1 . 6/18/2005
OMG! THAT WAS GREAT!
phantomann chapter 1 . 6/17/2005
Great little one shot! I could see them having that kind of conversation! But.. PLEASE get back to your other fic! I want the next chapter! LOL!
AngelOfMusic387 chapter 1 . 6/17/2005
That was really good. Lots of things were left unsaid, but that's just how it has to be sometimes. I'm glad that you made Raoul be a good person, becasue he never really did or said anything to make him a bad person.
fcol chapter 1 . 6/17/2005
Short and sweet... I think you've managed to get inside Raoul's head very well, too. This was a nice, almost-light diversion. Loved it!
Madame Band Geek chapter 1 . 6/17/2005
Ah, the beloved muses. They can be so irritating, but we love them anyway.

o0o, I enjoyed this one. Nicely done.

Love ya all and write soon!
DoctorHoobs chapter 1 . 6/17/2005
That was lovely! I really liked it. I've never really been a fan of Raoul, but I guess he does have feelings, too..But I still think he looks like a mop in the movie..xD Keep up the good work! Can't wait for the next chapter of From Angel's Eyes! Baibai!

Kitty
Dark Gotham chapter 1 . 6/17/2005
So sad I like it though.
Glitter All Over chapter 1 . 6/17/2005
YAY! Pretty cool story! But... I am a E/C person so I cant say I liked it, but I liked it... go figure... All in all it was VERY good. You should do one shots more often. _

Ever Rin
Sandra chapter 1 . 6/17/2005
Very nice one-shot. I think it is very true, no matter which version of PotO you are considering. I believe that Christine loves Raoul, but there will always be something in her heart for the Phantom.