Reviews for Rose of Midgar
StaminaRose chapter 3 . 9/26/2008
hmm.. can i assume this story aint gonna be completed? i read it despite the huge gap in updates cause i thought it was good enough to warrant my attention despite that. the writing style is truly fantastic, emphasising for the most part thoughts and feelings instead of dialogue & setting, but in a way that works extremely well. almost like were reading her diary with a third person instead of a first person view.

Anyways, i believe i shall see if you have any other good stories with Aerith/Seph in them (though Seph hardly showed up for this one).
Kitsune Kit chapter 3 . 6/3/2008
This is so good! I can't wait for more!
Dybael chapter 3 . 3/10/2008
Oh dear. Why is it that I always find the brilliant stories when they haven't been updated in years? I adore this story, I really do. It's eloquent and engrossing - verbose in exactly the style of the Austen novels it clearly emulates, without ever getting dull or excessively wordy. And yet you've barely even mentioned Sephiroth! I really hope this story hasn't been abandoned. I would absolutely love to see more.
MindIIBody chapter 3 . 6/15/2007
Hope you update soon! :)
MindIIBody chapter 1 . 6/13/2007
HA! I finally found you! I saw pictures of this story on so I've been searching for this story for a while now. Sheesh... Oh well, it's pretty good either or so keep up the great work! I'll be watching!
Peanuckle chapter 3 . 12/28/2006
This is the only AU fic ive seriously read and Im likin it. The 18th century style fits Aeris remarkably well I think. Nice job and keep it up.
Lamica-Lee chapter 3 . 10/19/2006
D: I love your stories! I really do! But...when are you going to update this, I've been waiting forever! Q_Q (I'm sure I'm not the only one. You're very talented.}:3
leia chapter 3 . 7/25/2006
This is great story the detail is great as are the characters. I hope to read more soon to see where you take this story. Please update soon!
The Blearing Phoenix chapter 3 . 5/18/2006
Beautiful, beautiful chapter, its so itntricately detailed and you seem to take a great care into your writing and you stay very consistent with the plot development too. But your killing me, please update as soon as possible, I've already read three chapters and I'm dying for more, Noacat.

- TerrisMoon
Juzu chapter 3 . 4/25/2006
This is getting really interesting! I can't wait to read more of this! This is a amazing story! _
Juzu chapter 2 . 4/25/2006
Again wow! This was so great! I even started to tear up during the good-bye scene. Wonderful! _
Juzu chapter 1 . 4/25/2006
Wow! This was just amazing! I couldn't stop reading it!Seriously! I really really really like this! It was just great! Everything about it was wonderful! _
AI chapter 3 . 4/22/2006
Wow, this story is so interesting! I love the descriptions and details about aristocrat life. And I'm eager to read more!
AngeLhearteD chapter 3 . 3/1/2006
HAI NOA! I haven't heard (or reviewed for you lol) in ages! I've been so busy and you have every right to hit me with a shoe, or better yet, set the not so little Tama on me lol. Gimmie the kitty!

I'm catching up on your work and it's still as awesome as ever! This chapter was a great addition to what looks to be another top notch piece of work from you. I love the way you write. It's so inspirational.

Can't wait for them to meet face to face person to person. I dunno what I love about love/hate relationships lol. So exciting!

On a random note, Sephiroth is hawt. Bet you've never read that one! Lol!

Keep up the great work!

Bai for now!

~'AngeLhearteD'~
Writheheart chapter 3 . 2/20/2006
Wow, this is great. Please hurry up and update soon.