Reviews for Equilibrium
amr56 chapter 1 . 8/9
Interesting. What a complex view of Kakashi. It's very touching and I like it a lot. Thank you.
EWHH its Kenna chapter 1 . 7/20/2013
Zethsuo Rakku chapter 1 . 5/14/2013
So beautiful. I found my self crying while I read it.
vapanalley chapter 1 . 4/28/2011
This is seriously timeless. No joke. The parallels drawn from canon and the sort of weightlessness in the story telling sets a world plane completely out of context to everything and makes this so, so good. The different ways the Kakashi is effected by all the same people at different times and how everything takes a fairy-tale-life-is-real gone wrong sort of turn is amazing.
Clearheart chapter 1 . 6/10/2009
Ah... my heart aches a little bit after reading this. It was so good, and descriptive, and wonderful! And emotional! It was just so, so good... this is going into my faves!
rin-ren-ran chapter 1 . 10/19/2008
This is an angsty story but some parts are overly dramatic. It was the wonderful imagery that saved it from being just another one of those overdone Kakashi fics.
RedBrunja chapter 1 . 6/30/2008
I normally hate fics that go the SakuraRin/KakashiSasuke route, but you do it with such grace it works perfectly.

I love the use of children's games in this.
hauntful yay chapter 1 . 5/22/2008
They're so pretty- I never quite know what to say. Deep and meaningful, though, and great job!
Dolphingirl32173 chapter 1 . 3/3/2008
Sarah: ... that was ... interesting. very intersting.
Melitza chapter 1 . 2/19/2008
Poetically dark. I liked it very much, I did, I did.
daisycutters chapter 1 . 2/11/2008
i have no idea why you didin't like this story, i loved it. it is very original, i like how you depicted kakashi's links to his past, not as a form of memory but an actual interaction. keep up the good work.
yumeniai chapter 1 . 1/17/2008
that's so have to be one of the best writers on fanfiction! The ending's so sweet.
sophia666 chapter 1 . 1/7/2008
Great story. I love it, especially the faults in their relationship and the last part.
Kikis chapter 1 . 12/25/2007
That was beautiful, but I think you know that already. Really really beautiful, I think I've never had the oportunity to read about a so believable Kakashi before. He is simply perfect.

I wish you could write more ;). Thank you!
beautyinsleep chapter 1 . 9/1/2007
I don't usually read dark fics, but I must say that I really liked this one. I like the main idea of it: history repeats itself not as punishment, but for second chances.
54 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »