Reviews for Finding Obsolescence
Rukatofan chapter 10 . 10/5/2014
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
WHY IS IT OVER!? THIS WAS SO STINKIN GOOD IT SHOULDN'T BE LEGAL! GAHHH!

Okay... Calm down...

That was awesome, so we'll written, great character depiction and even good scene descriptions! I loved it all the way through. I'm sad it's over, but it was totally worth it. Nicely done!
DameDitta chapter 2 . 5/9/2013
beards *fangirl squealing*
fantorathelia chapter 10 . 9/29/2012
Gawds I'm grateful XDD

I was squealing and screaming (quietly so) at the unresolved sexual tension. Mhmmm it's good that it's resolved now! *giggle*

Thanks for the wonderful story!
JP JAY JAY chapter 3 . 8/9/2012
one's arousal doesn't simply
fade as quickly as it came
bryneesI chapter 10 . 4/24/2012
PhoenixLord05 chapter 10 . 4/6/2012
God I hate Takeru in this. Takeru not Taichi and some other mistakes are there as well. Good job and Yoshis away!

*grabs a ride with all the different Yoshis*

Yoshis: Yoshi!
Yusta chapter 10 . 2/22/2012
Aww!

Oh my, that was awesome. I know this story is kinda old, but I enjoyed it a lot. Defiantly something I will be rereading in the future. Thank you for the amazing story!
Silver Moon Lit Forest chapter 10 . 6/6/2011
I must say that I really enjoyed this story. The characters were perfect and I laughed so hard at some of the dialogue. Good job and thanks for the great read.
Sabrininha-chan chapter 10 . 11/14/2010
Simply the best fic I've read in my life! Soooo awesome! Made me sad, happy, horny, all you can think of. LOVED IT :D

(I don't think you're reading this review, but I had to do it)
Sabrininha-chan chapter 7 . 11/14/2010
Can't believe you did this! Interrupted their sex... I'd really love to see what would happen /
pennedgalaxy chapter 10 . 10/27/2010
one word brilliant! loved it
allan calderini chapter 10 . 5/27/2010
i like how tai was jealous of every man that deaisuke fuck
darkgaaraluver chapter 10 . 2/20/2010
okay the "scenes' were hot, but everytime Davis tryed to get with anybody I just about had a heart attack from embaressment for him. Good fic. But it was horrible. Not the fic the embarresment.
Late reader chapter 10 . 1/3/2010
That was really a piece of art! Truly beautiful. It had it all!

I just finished reading it... [05:40 am]

there's only one thing to say; Wow!
Choco-Milky-kun chapter 10 . 12/10/2009