Reviews for Fair Trade
Guest chapter 1 . 12/14/2014
/She could wait, she ha not been that important in the first place/

I always felt bad for Lucy, especially in Dracula (2000), she was treated so insignificantly.
Persefone88 chapter 1 . 5/21/2009
Oh, so deliciously wicked!
Metropolis Kid chapter 1 . 4/22/2009
Well, that was interesting. Personally, I don't think Integra would ever let herself be turned... she's too stubborn for that. But it's still interesting to think about Alucard seeing Integra and Seras as his second shot at a Mina and Lucy. While this is not the first time I've heard someone compare Integra to Mina and Seras to Lucy, Alucard himself drawing that comparison is pretty fresh to me. It's an interesting idea, and I'll bet Abraham would be turning in his grave if he knew. :)

I especially liked the part with "He walked towards the end of construction, to the oldest coffin; the stench of death was strong to his sharp senses. The sweet aroma of the decay of a finite dream." Nice touch since it does seem like Alucard longs for the finite life of a human. You did a nice job of conveying that with some subtlety.

And I liked the Sin City quote you choose to use as well... though that may have been a requirement of the challenge. I'm not sure if they assigned specific quotes or you were free to chose your own. Either way, I liked it.

The only part I didn't like was the final line which felt like an unneeded snip at Seras. While it's true that Dracula abandoned Lucy, Alucard seems to care for Seras quite a bit. Of course, I disapprove of comparisons between Lucy and Seras in general. I find Seras to be a far more interesting and moral character.

Anyway, nice one-shot. Have a good day, and God bless.

Metropolis Kid.
DragonLady626 chapter 1 . 1/21/2007
Whoa... Really really good job.
BookDragon chapter 1 . 12/17/2006
Awesome job. _
Sidabras chapter 1 . 7/10/2005
Wow, nice job! I love you stories. You hear this allot, but they restore my faith in fanfiction.
Mortal Phantom chapter 1 . 6/25/2005
very well written
StrangeSingaporean chapter 1 . 6/25/2005
Excellent, Lorena. Excellent. I hope you win the challenge! The "dumbfound" in "through the dumbfound crowd." should be "dumbfounded", if I'm not mistaken. By the way, can you please tell me where is the place or site etc. that you get these challenges?
MeatwaD9021 chapter 1 . 6/24/2005
Short but sweet. I really liked the 'dumpster' line, LOL. Have you seen Sin City?
OliveraT chapter 1 . 6/21/2005
wonderful, as usual.
aylithemerald chapter 1 . 6/20/2005
Well, it seems I'm with the majority. Applause, applause.
Necrophiliac chapter 1 . 6/19/2005
Sneaky Alucard, I loved the theme.
Marisa Moonlight chapter 1 . 6/19/2005
Fabulous, I know which story vote. Spooky.

*-* Marisa *-*