Reviews for Throwaway Card
This is excellent. Really, REALLY excellent.
I want to say I wish it was longer, so I could spend more time with it, but I can't since it's absolutely perfect exactly as it is. Really, everything, the characterization, the pacing, the plot, the everything, absolute perfection. And it's Batman through and through: you've got all the great detective-mystery-bits and the actiony-explosion-bits. But quite notably: it's violent and graphic without being creepy gratuitous, and the women are actual characters rather than flat sources of pointless manpain. Thank you SO MUCH.
Thank you for writing and sharing your skill with us!
R.W. Moore chapter 1 . 3/29/2017
Holy crap, this is great. I'm loving the first-person voice and Batman and Joker's dynamic. Gotta get to reading more of this.
DocQuinn chapter 14 . 2/2/2016
This was great! Joker was scary, hilarious, and sympathetic ...very well written. hope to read more J stories.
Joker's-L0ver chapter 1 . 8/27/2014
Thought I'd leave you ten reviews rather than nine.
Re-reading already.
Joker's-L0ver chapter 14 . 8/27/2014
What. A. Story.
*slow claps*
Joker's-L0ver chapter 13 . 8/27/2014
"Doctors-R-Us" Can't. Stop. Laughing.
Joker's-L0ver chapter 12 . 8/27/2014
Omg, where is this going? Aargh I want to know what happens but I don't want the story to end! Aaaarrrgh!
Joker's-L0ver chapter 11 . 8/27/2014
"found herself feeling oddly more threatened by the pastry brush" hahaha! Yep! I'd feel the same way!
Joker's-L0ver chapter 8 . 8/27/2014
Ok. Can I marry your Joker? I'll ask him really nicely. I promise!
Joker's-L0ver chapter 7 . 8/27/2014
The scooby doo bit hit it home for me! I laughed so hard I almost cried!
Joker's-L0ver chapter 6 . 8/27/2014
Your Joker is spot on! Man I'm loving this story!
Joker's-L0ver chapter 5 . 8/27/2014
Ha! I love his Jokes!
Joker's-L0ver chapter 4 . 8/27/2014
This is really great! The angst kills!
Guest chapter 14 . 5/13/2013
LOVE IT! LOVE! LOVE! LOVE! LOVE! LOVE!
Stella limegood chapter 14 . 12/15/2012
Nicely written! And a fun message! I could see this as an actual comic or something! Nice job!