Reviews for Lullaby
Jubalii chapter 1 . 4/24/2013
This was as creepy as a creepypasta. I LOVE IT. I can just imagine...oooh(shivers)
dietcokemaniac chapter 1 . 8/1/2011
This story is truly incredible. It took me a couple of reads (OK, I confess, more than a few) to really get what had happened to Walter, but after I read this, I was amazed by how disturbing and beautiful your writing is. This story is going to my favorites list! Thanks for writing this!
Lamia-the-two-faced-demon chapter 1 . 7/12/2010
WOW! I love being a critique and saying a lot but really I'm speechless (somewhat). I'm every impressed with your word choice and even the concept of the whole idea is... darkening! Really! The whole thing is a delicous madness all together. I do ever wonder how this marvelous story ever came to your intriguing little mind. I am most interested in this and how you possibly got it from this lullaby (I searched it up on youtube)... I understand how the lyrics contain a peek of a dark force but for you to actually write a maddening story like this based on the (confusingly) happy tuned lullaby is beyond me... but please do continue to write... I will surely read more and comment more for you have a VERY well written story here and probably an intelligent writing gift!
Melitza chapter 1 . 12/3/2005
This is so wicked creepy and messed up - but I love it. So twisted. So sweet, though - Walter is so like Integra's daddy. And he loves her. In the way you said. So if he went nuts, it wouldn't be so far gone to see him going nuts and wanting to make her his "daughter"... Yeah. I like it. Good job!
Valkyrie skye chapter 1 . 10/16/2005
holy shit.

this is the firdt thing i said to myself after finishing this story. this was really good, wow.
Nighteyes De Dracul chapter 1 . 7/23/2005
*shivers* Scary movies don't make me scared, but this was certainly... unnerving... Well done again, Thess!
marsupialgroove chapter 1 . 7/1/2005
Personally, I like Walter as a dark father figure. The way you portrayed his character was nice for a change (in comparison to the somewhat dorky butler that he has been portrayed as before). Lovely, please keep writing!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/28/2005
whoa. creepy...

but that's a great fic!
tenchisaz chapter 1 . 6/28/2005
I love the idea. It gave me chills. I'd be a very happy little camper if you continued with this idea...
StrangeSingaporean chapter 1 . 6/28/2005
So was Walter really turning Integral into a vampire? It is a marvellous read.
SuckUBusJ chapter 1 . 6/28/2005
oh i wish i had read enough as to know how much is a spoiler and how much is your creation. i have only read till 6. anyways, it was fabulous as always.
Alucard's Bane chapter 1 . 6/23/2005
THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE REVIEW! This story is good...don't know why I didn't look at it before, the reason why my fic is so short is because I just had a burst of inspiration...I'm gonna write more since you were so nice to me! Thank you!
MeatwaD9021 chapter 1 . 6/21/2005
Whoa, that was trippy. I liked it, but I don't know what is really happening. I am only up to Volume 6 in the mangas. Does Seras really die in the manga? Email for the answer please. Update soon.
abc chapter 1 . 6/21/2005
no Alucard died? or does he still lives? good story.
Necrophiliac chapter 1 . 6/19/2005
This is going to give me nightmares for ages. Great story.