Reviews for Hikari Shadow Warrior
animefangirl320 chapter 7 . 2/18
I really like this hope you continue on this one
Tukiyo Kitsune chapter 6 . 5/5/2014
can you also tell what happening back in Japan?
Oderin-Kuro chapter 7 . 5/18/2013
Nice story so far. By the way, there are a few Vocaloid songs with the title Kokoro, for instance Kokoro Kiseki, Kokoro Yet Another, and Kokoro Lambda Organ. Please update soon!
Yugi's sister death chapter 7 . 1/10/2013
I can't wait!
BloodyWolf83 chapter 7 . 11/16/2012
That was a really good story! :)
1sunfun chapter 7 . 8/20/2012
Interesting story.
1sunfun
Rain of the Forest chapter 7 . 7/23/2012
To tell you the truth, I think Yugi would be best as both a ninja and a Medic-ninja. He could do missions and have a part time job working at the hospital. Cause honestly, I like the idea of Yugi being a ninja, and also as a Medic-ninja. Hey, are you planning on having Yugi meet up with Yami and the gang again? That would be exciting!
Rain of the Forest chapter 6 . 7/23/2012
No offense, but I don't really enjoy the teaser chapter you put up...
PyruxDeltax chapter 7 . 7/13/2012
WHEN YA UPDATING?
PS- Can ya make a chapter can Yami and the others find out that Yugi is missing?,Is Yugi going to have his duel deck & disk? & Will Yami & the others find Yugi?
PSS- Can Yami have a secret crush on Yugi?
LiLManGAlOvER chapter 7 . 3/18/2012
...umm UPDATE PLZ DONT WORRY U STILL GET A COOKIE BUT NEXT TIME DO A REAL CHAPPY THEN YOU GET A BIGGER COOKIE!...well that sound mean...sorry X3
Guest chapter 7 . 3/17/2012
You should consider getting a beta to help you out. Not just with grammar and spelling, a good beta can be very helpful in reading for clarity in the story progression as well.
LiLManGAlOvER chapter 6 . 3/12/2012
PLZ PLZ UPDATE!ME LOVE NARUTO/YUGIOH CROSSOVERS!SO PLZ UPDATE ME WILL GIVE YOU A COOKIE!X3
alicessister chapter 6 . 1/19/2012
please continue. Its good.
Alice's Sister chapter 6 . 11/13/2011
please continue. i want to see yamis shocked/disapointed/sad/ashamed face when he and his ''friends'' relize yugi is gone. )
HeartXCrossbones chapter 6 . 9/18/2011
This is a really good story!