Reviews for Price of Rememberance
Cindylee99 chapter 4 . 9/29/2008
Please continue!
B Oots chapter 4 . 1/26/2007
This is a very good short story. Please update soon, so I can read, what the price Molly pays for going back an save Rick?
sweet-kisses04 chapter 4 . 12/24/2006
i know this is a really old show, and this is a really old story, but if you could finish i would love you forever and ever. haha. jk no but really...finish?
Jessica01 chapter 1 . 10/22/2006
Do you think you'll be updating this soon?
your21 chapter 4 . 10/1/2006
I know what its like to lose interest in a story/fan fic so I'm really happy you updated this. It's amazing & this chapter rocks.
Jessica01 chapter 4 . 9/26/2006
What do you mean, willing to sacrifice Fiona in the process?

Does that mean she wouldn't have had Fiona if Rick had lived? That Fiona would die in Rick's place?
your21 chapter 3 . 10/22/2005
i like it! post more soon... i wanna know what happens.
SamanthaBrookes chapter 3 . 10/2/2005
dun dun dun! I like it!

B Oots chapter 3 . 10/2/2005
I am really enjoying the story. Will Lucy tell Molly the price for saving Rick's life? Please update soon, so I can read, what Molly decides?
B Oots chapter 2 . 9/29/2005
I am glad you've updated your story. It is a very good start to the story. Please update soon, so I can read, what Lucy has to say to Molly?
SamanthaBrookes chapter 2 . 9/29/2005
wow that was a bit of a shocker! but here are some pointers. What does Lucy look like? describe her features? aslo, how do we know that she just hasn't kept up on the family's background, since she is a fan of her music. She could be a total fraud. Well, I like your story so far. continue the good work.

Entire Oranges chapter 1 . 7/12/2005
Great start! I am very interested in reading more. Rick/Molly and Molly angst stories are great :-)
mellifluous cloud chapter 1 . 7/3/2005
Awesome start. I love Molly-centric stories because she's my favorite character. It was really interesting to read your perception of Molly's reactions at Rick's funeral, not only about the incident, but also while she's watching her young children. I never even gave that much thought before. I hope you continue this!
SamanthaBrookes chapter 1 . 6/30/2005
I like it so far. can't wait to read more!

B Oots chapter 1 . 6/17/2005
This is a very good start to the story. Please update soon, so I can read, what happens next.