Reviews for A New Day Has Come
Taeniaea chapter 19 . 11/29/2005
I Love The Chapter:19 Plz Plz Update It Soon!
WhiteMoonDragon chapter 19 . 11/27/2005
Oh I hate it when that happens! Well, I'm glad your back anyways. Let's see, ideas...You might want to do a replay of what happened to Inuyasha and Kikyo. Naraku did that because of jelousey due to his human heart, Omigumo's heart that is. He may have gotten rid of his heart at Mt. Hakura, but that doesn't mean he didn't get rid of all the emotions and stuff in his mind for her. So maybe do that with Kagome and Inuyasha because that jelousey still remains. Just an idea. Well, glad you're back Deiety. And I hope you catch one of those darn plot bunnies! *hands you a butterfly net* Hope this helps! :)
angel61991 chapter 19 . 11/26/2005
boring i've got no ideas for you sorry. please update soon.
Angel452 chapter 19 . 11/26/2005
What will happen next? Will they be able to get out of whatever Naraku is planning? What will Inuyasha and Kagome do when they are reunited? Please post more as soon as possible.
hector rivas chapter 18 . 11/13/2005
I got the clue and I'm still waiting for it to hapen so what's up are you gonna finish it or not cause im still waiting on it plz hurry and up-date A.S.A.P. maybe enven sooner hmm.
Inuyasha's-Lil-Princess chapter 18 . 9/20/2005
Wow good good now update soon ! *i hate h.w* i haven't been online in a while lol keep up the good work!

~Amanda
Archerelf chapter 11 . 9/19/2005
I love fluff and this was a good chapter!
Mystic Arrow chapter 11 . 9/7/2005
i totally love how you name the chapters. its hilarious!
NefCanuck chapter 18 . 8/30/2005
Oh boy, hope the two of them (Inuyasha and Kagome) find each other soon... should be a fun reunion, unless something comes along and spoils the party ;)
WhiteMoonDragon chapter 18 . 8/30/2005
Yay! You updated! I'd guess what's gonna happen next, but my teachers hate me! I'm drowning in homework! *lifts hand out from under a pile of homework* Can't breath! Update again really soon!
Angel452 chapter 18 . 8/30/2005
What will happen next? Nothing really happened in this chapter. It just explained that they were waiting for Inuyasha and the others. Please post more as soon as possible.
Mystic Arrow chapter 12 . 8/29/2005
i like the idea of kagome having a sister, but the story is way to much like inuyasha and sesshoumaru's to sound original sry.
angel61991 chapter 18 . 8/29/2005
interesting please update soon.
MoonKitii chapter 18 . 8/29/2005
Wonderful chapter. I hope you post more soon!
joyfulsoul chapter 17 . 8/29/2005