Reviews for Harry Potter and the Fullmetal Alchemist
I think Edward's overreaction to a levitation charm was too exaggerated.

"OH MY GOD WHAT'S BEING EXCHANGED?!"

Nothing...nothing is being exchange because you're not converting matter into something else. You're just picking the object up and moving it around with your own magic. It's like an extra limb you never knew you had.
animeLuv'Chuu chapter 17 . 3/8
why the fuck would he run!
animeLuv'Chuu chapter 13 . 3/8
no offence but i hate hermione
Awesomestory chapter 21 . 12/26/2013
I really enjoyed this fic! The storyline was engaging and unique, and I loved the changes you made to the harry potter world (Dumbledore and magic as alchemy), and how they actually perfectly fit into the Harry potter story! Great! The only thing is who sent Ed originally to England, and why? That part of this story was never resolved. Other than that, I love the ending and loved the story as a whole! Thank you for writing this!
meladi1 chapter 21 . 11/21/2013
i have never seen so many comment before... wow

BEST STORY EVER!
Anime0taku chapter 21 . 11/20/2013
This is a really amazing story. Thanks for sharing it with me! Also, what's the second book called?
Lewascan2 chapter 21 . 11/11/2013
Excellent story. I think I will take at the sequal.

And as I always say (more or less): Keep on writing! :D
SerenaTheHedgehog chapter 11 . 10/22/2013
Oh boy! I almost feel sorry for Draco
Love2readFantasy chapter 21 . 10/13/2013
I don't know what to say. Story was fantastic, amusing and I just love Ed. Good work.
59802718flame chapter 7 . 9/27/2013
I luv this story
sierra.steinbrecher chapter 20 . 9/21/2013
You need to put some sort of divider between the segments with Ed and the ones at Hogwarts.
Your torture is very descriptive, almost enough so that the reader can feel it.
Guest chapter 20 . 8/24/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
Kurotalia13 chapter 5 . 8/22/2013
I was right! About the plot. Why am I reviewing? I dunno. Uh... I'll shut up now...
Kurotalia13 chapter 4 . 8/22/2013
I'm going to assume this doesn't follow the book, seeing as this was published only a day after the book came out. I'll be confused, but read through it none-the-less.
Yumi chapter 19 . 8/17/2013
I don't post stuff alot but this chapter, I LOVED IT.
1,067 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »