Reviews for Harry Potter and the Fullmetal Alchemist
sakurahanaalice chapter 13 . 7/20/2009
Hohenheim? I sure hope that Hermione, Harru, and Ron didn't get a good look at the card...
sakurahanaalice chapter 12 . 7/20/2009
"Who you calling you short that you can't see him even if you transmuted the biggest microscope in the world! Ragh! *spits out fire* Ed holds grudges if he was called short. Like how Envy called Ed short twice in Lab 5 and Ed remembered that about twenty-five chapters later.
sakurahanaalice chapter 11 . 7/20/2009
Nothing is impossible Dumbledore. Nothing.
sakurahanaalice chapter 10 . 7/20/2009
Ooh. Is his secret going to be discovered? Or, more importantly, is it even really a secret?
sakurahanaalice chapter 9 . 7/20/2009
Winry was in character this chapter.
sakurahanaalice chapter 8 . 7/20/2009
Go Ed! Tell Snape off!
sakurahanaalice chapter 7 . 7/20/2009
I'm actually taking a short thirty minute breaking from summer assignments. I guess that's what I get for taking advanced classes...I think you did a good job on this chapter.
sakurahanaalice chapter 6 . 7/20/2009
Have a little more confidence. It's a cool story so far. Although, since it's been finished, it's not like this review will help much...
sakurahanaalice chapter 5 . 7/20/2009
Al has a friend! The talking hat known as the sorting hat! Yay! Too bad they most likely will never meet...
sakurahanaalice chapter 3 . 7/20/2009
"You're not from this world are you?"

"...maybe."

"Well, good luck."

"...Thanks."

Just a little something that popped in my head with the discusion. Imagine how hard it would be for Ed if the languages were different...or if he couldn't use magic...
sakurahanaalice chapter 1 . 7/20/2009
Poor Ed is being subjected to the author's will. Bwahahaha!
Aniki the Crim chapter 2 . 7/18/2009
Oh! You are re-writing these chapters right? Because it kinda confused me going from the 1st one to this one.
Cuckoo Cloud Lander chapter 10 . 6/19/2009
Napoleon was scared of cats.
atrophy-07 chapter 22 . 6/8/2009
Congratulations dear, that was a good fic. The plot was great, original and very creative.

For constructive criticisms:

Work on your grammar more. Be careful on subject verb agreement as well as spelling (quiet is not the same as quite ).

Try working with a beta and then compare her proofread version with yours, you'll learn a lot that way.

I was a bit confused with the first two chapters. When did Dumbledore meet Harry for the first time? Was it when he gave him money (Chap. 1) or the morning after (Chap. 2)? It seemed that in their second meeting (Chap. 2) that Dumbledore forgot about Harry and thought he was meeting him from the first time. Please check on that.

Your style of writing was pretty straightforward so it wasn't boring. Although, more details are welcome. Details add flavor and color to the story.

Last but not the least, try to put more emotion in the characters. Make their feelings more descriptive so that the readers can really grasp the personas.

Overall, job well done. I hope you keep on writing. You have a great imagination, a little polish in your writing and you'll be spectacular.

Take care now.
Calamitynexus chapter 22 . 5/26/2009
That was really well done. YOu paced it nicely and it was interesting. It was a clever idea for a crossover. I will be reading the sequel.
1,097 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »