Reviews for Harry Potter and the Fullmetal Alchemist
Cuckoo Cloud Lander chapter 10 . 6/19/2009
Napoleon was scared of cats.
atrophy-07 chapter 22 . 6/8/2009
Congratulations dear, that was a good fic. The plot was great, original and very creative.

For constructive criticisms:

Work on your grammar more. Be careful on subject verb agreement as well as spelling (quiet is not the same as quite ).

Try working with a beta and then compare her proofread version with yours, you'll learn a lot that way.

I was a bit confused with the first two chapters. When did Dumbledore meet Harry for the first time? Was it when he gave him money (Chap. 1) or the morning after (Chap. 2)? It seemed that in their second meeting (Chap. 2) that Dumbledore forgot about Harry and thought he was meeting him from the first time. Please check on that.

Your style of writing was pretty straightforward so it wasn't boring. Although, more details are welcome. Details add flavor and color to the story.

Last but not the least, try to put more emotion in the characters. Make their feelings more descriptive so that the readers can really grasp the personas.

Overall, job well done. I hope you keep on writing. You have a great imagination, a little polish in your writing and you'll be spectacular.

Take care now.
Calamitynexus chapter 22 . 5/26/2009
That was really well done. YOu paced it nicely and it was interesting. It was a clever idea for a crossover. I will be reading the sequel.
Nejidragon chapter 2 . 5/20/2009 the last chapter Ed met he doesn't know him? This doesn't make sense.
Allow Me To Speak chapter 4 . 5/4/2009
I will write my final review when I'm done reading this - I just have a few comments on this chapter right now.

It's "Weasley", not "Wesley". You forgot the "a". But that's not important.

I saw the author's note. I hope they make a Hughes keychain too! I have to do a report on somebody who was in the military, and it said something about him being a Lt. Colonel, and I thought "ZOMG HUGHES!"

Anyway, a DEFINITE continuer, so I'm gonna head out and KEEP READING THIS AWESOME STORY!
Kame-tan chapter 17 . 4/27/2009
i like the wolf/dog metaphors for roy and describes them perfectly
Kame-tan chapter 14 . 4/27/2009
huff, hermonie is such a nosy little b$)h! (excuse the language, but she really pissed me off in this chapter not minding her own business).
Kame-tan chapter 13 . 4/27/2009
hm...i take it that the name came from when the homuculus was trying to name Hoenheim?
Allow Me To Speak chapter 6 . 4/15/2009
Comment here: Yay! McGonagall is PROUD! And also, she would be sruprised, seeing as though no English kids BOW to their teachers! Edo-kun, you're gonna have to work to fit in.
Allow Me To Speak chapter 2 . 4/15/2009
Airier chapter 21 . 4/14/2009
personaly I think you nailed Mustangs character at the end of this chapter
Lord Rebecca-sama chapter 22 . 4/11/2009
hey i like the story. it wouldnt let me review on the last chap for some reason. but i rly love ur story. and now i must go read the sequel _
hootpoop12 chapter 8 . 1/25/2009
i think u did a really great job in puting ed and every1 else in2 character also u did good on naming the spells and potions 2
p chapter 3 . 1/24/2009
this was ur first?it was fukin good!
darkryubaby chapter 2 . 1/6/2009
the problem is that you repeated the meeting with prof. D and ed as if it didn't happen the first time. personally, i prefer the first meeting.
1,085 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »