Reviews for Harry Potter and the Fullmetal Alchemist
Allow Me To Speak chapter 2 . 4/15/2009
ACK! I'M CONFUSED! In the first chapter, you said that DUMBLEDORE MET ED AND GAVE HIM MONEY AND DIRECTIONS TO THE LEAKY CAULDRON, AND NOW, YOU'RE INTRODUCING DUMBLEDORE TO ED! NANI?
Airier chapter 21 . 4/14/2009
personaly I think you nailed Mustangs character at the end of this chapter
Lord Rebecca-sama chapter 22 . 4/11/2009
hey i like the story. it wouldnt let me review on the last chap for some reason. but i rly love ur story. and now i must go read the sequel _
hootpoop12 chapter 8 . 1/25/2009
i think u did a really great job in puting ed and every1 else in2 character also u did good on naming the spells and potions 2
p chapter 3 . 1/24/2009
this was ur first?it was fukin good!
darkryubaby chapter 2 . 1/6/2009
the problem is that you repeated the meeting with prof. D and ed as if it didn't happen the first time. personally, i prefer the first meeting.
Cuckoo Cloud Lander chapter 2 . 1/3/2009
o3o The only thing I can recommend is working on the way Dumbledore, ect, speak. The use of the word 'guy' seems recurrent in the story, enough so to make you notice it.

I love it otherwise, though.
DarKazeura chapter 2 . 10/24/2008
Okay. I'm officially confused. In the first chapter he met Dumbledore, and in the second chapter, you made it as if that never happened and he met Dumbledore again. Huh?
mountainelements chapter 2 . 10/22/2008
The problem with re-doing the first chapter is that it now contradicts the second chapter. Oh well, I guess it's not too confusing.
sock monkeys chapter 22 . 9/13/2008
woah! That's awesome man!
wishfulliving89 chapter 20 . 8/31/2008
love the story can't wait for the next chapter.
Fixing chapter 4 . 6/13/2008
Er...actually, it's the Weasley family, not the Wesley family, as you seem so fond of calling them. It wouldn't be pronounced the same without the 'a' in there. Perhaps you'd been watching too much Star Trek? Wesley Crusher?
Horselvr4evr123 chapter 2 . 5/17/2008
Great chappie! Question though, I know you redid the first chapter, but since you did that it doesn't exactly...flow with the second. In the first Dumbledore had an encounter with Ed and was the one to give Ed some money, but in the second chapter it seems Dumbledore had his first instead of second encounter with him and it is mentioned that Harry was the one who gave Ed the money instead of Dumbledore.

Just pointing that out. Keep up the great work!
laughing on the inside chapter 2 . 5/3/2008
hey...uh sorry this isnt very positive but i don't get the 1st and 2nd chap...can someone help me, hadn't dumbledore already met ed and given him money and stuff? so confusing!
Skitty Kat Girl chapter 22 . 4/20/2008
...yeah what happened to the charges placed on Edo-kun? I don't think they would be dropped so easily after what happened, or I don't think they would.
1,076 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »