Reviews for Harry Potter and the Fullmetal Alchemist
Guest chapter 21 . 11/13/2014
FUCKEN AMAZING
luluhrh chapter 21 . 11/1/2014
i really enjoyed this! great job! loved it.
dveth chapter 5 . 10/24/2014
I've stopped reading the story at this point, because none of it makes any sense. There's no reason for Ed and Harry to be friends, or for Harry to be that interested in Ed in the first place. The story never explains why they are interested in each other. It doesn't explain anything, actually. I have no idea what the motivations of any character are. Also, the author states that Dumbledore will teach Defense because the author didn't have any other characters to do it, which makes even less sense because Snape taught it in the books. The story is boring, confusing, and unrealistic.
miriti1 chapter 2 . 10/17/2014
I really really loved this story :)
Ezarealia chapter 21 . 10/6/2014
can you send me the link?
Guest chapter 3 . 4/11/2014
I think Edward's overreaction to a levitation charm was too exaggerated.

"OH MY GOD WHAT'S BEING EXCHANGED?!"

Nothing...nothing is being exchange because you're not converting matter into something else. You're just picking the object up and moving it around with your own magic. It's like an extra limb you never knew you had.
FierySeraphine chapter 17 . 3/8/2014
why the fuck would he run!
FierySeraphine chapter 13 . 3/8/2014
no offence but i hate hermione
Awesomestory chapter 21 . 12/26/2013
I really enjoyed this fic! The storyline was engaging and unique, and I loved the changes you made to the harry potter world (Dumbledore and magic as alchemy), and how they actually perfectly fit into the Harry potter story! Great! The only thing is who sent Ed originally to England, and why? That part of this story was never resolved. Other than that, I love the ending and loved the story as a whole! Thank you for writing this!
meladi1 chapter 21 . 11/21/2013
i have never seen so many comment before... wow

BEST STORY EVER!
Complexitea chapter 21 . 11/20/2013
This is a really amazing story. Thanks for sharing it with me! Also, what's the second book called?
Lewascan2 chapter 21 . 11/11/2013
Excellent story. I think I will take at the sequal.

And as I always say (more or less): Keep on writing! :D
SerenaTheHedgehog chapter 11 . 10/22/2013
Oh boy! I almost feel sorry for Draco
IAlwaysKeepShipping chapter 21 . 10/13/2013
I don't know what to say. Story was fantastic, amusing and I just love Ed. Good work.
59802718flame chapter 7 . 9/27/2013