Reviews for Harry Potter and the Fullmetal Alchemist
TheCandyChild chapter 19 . 7/12/2015
FUCK YESSSSS
TheCandyChild chapter 9 . 7/12/2015
Well. YOU FUCKED UP, MALFOY.
lurkingMe chapter 6 . 7/5/2015
Hello dear author. I know it's way too late but I can't help reviewing your story. I know this may sound harsh and sounds like flaming, but I try my best to point out some problems and plot holes with my limited english. This fic is undergoing (well maybe it's not anymore) a rewrite and I can see where the fic starts making no sense. Maybe it's because of the rewrite, maybe it's vompletely intentional. I never knew. I love the earlier chapters and how Ed aparated to Harry's universe. Such a loss that the cause is very vague and just happens just because. Maybe it's revealed on the later chapters, but I haven't read it yet. It wold be lovely to see the concept fleshed out a bit more.
Ed seemed to be too OOC to be Ed. He's too submissive and accepting and too trusting. The trio doesn't have any reason to actually befriend Ed. Aside from those things, I love how you potray Albus and Olivander. Your Harry Potter characters are pretty spot on (aside from their relationship with Ed).
Thank you for making this fic. I've ran out of HPxFMA stories to read and this one is not too bad. Cheers.
dragonfox123 chapter 1 . 7/5/2015
Great plot and chapter
Amelia Loves Anime chapter 21 . 6/21/2015
I really enjoyed your story! XD You wrote it brilliantly! Thank you!
White Wolf of Blizzards chapter 21 . 6/10/2015
It is a nice story, I was like NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO when I saw the fanfic end. Then I was like OMGOMGOMOMGOMGOMGOMOGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOGMOGMGOMGOGMOGMGMOGMGMOGMMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOMGOGMOGMGOMOGMOGMOGMOGMGOMGOMGOMG! HOORAY FOR A SEQUEL! :)
Soul of Innocence - Aamuet chapter 21 . 12/29/2014
Nice story, I think it's fine as is.
Soul of Innocence - Aamuet chapter 19 . 12/29/2014
Sooooo...question I forgot to ask last chapter: Is Ed a werewolf now, or not?

Also: Nice Alchemist reveal! XD Blipping into existence in the middle of the Great Hall!
Soul of Innocence - Aamuet chapter 12 . 12/28/2014
XD XD XD XD Ah, HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! He got his dad! The IRONY!
Soul of Innocence - Aamuet chapter 10 . 12/28/2014
Dumbledore had a SILVER POCKET WATCH! IT'S-PROBABLY-A-TOTALLY-UNIMPORTANT-DETAIL-I'M-MAKING-TOO-MUCH-OF, BUT WHO CARES! I'M SAYING IT'S IMPORTANT!
Guest chapter 21 . 11/13/2014
FUCKEN AMAZING
luluhrh chapter 21 . 11/1/2014
i really enjoyed this! great job! loved it.
dveth chapter 5 . 10/24/2014
I've stopped reading the story at this point, because none of it makes any sense. There's no reason for Ed and Harry to be friends, or for Harry to be that interested in Ed in the first place. The story never explains why they are interested in each other. It doesn't explain anything, actually. I have no idea what the motivations of any character are. Also, the author states that Dumbledore will teach Defense because the author didn't have any other characters to do it, which makes even less sense because Snape taught it in the books. The story is boring, confusing, and unrealistic.
miriti1 chapter 2 . 10/17/2014
I really really loved this story :)
Unlef chapter 21 . 10/6/2014
can you send me the link?
1,097 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »