Reviews for Harry Potter and the Fullmetal Alchemist
sierra.steinbrecher chapter 20 . 9/21/2013
You need to put some sort of divider between the segments with Ed and the ones at Hogwarts.
Your torture is very descriptive, almost enough so that the reader can feel it.
Guest chapter 20 . 8/24/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
ManaketeSmoocher chapter 5 . 8/22/2013
I was right! About the plot. Why am I reviewing? I dunno. Uh... I'll shut up now...
ManaketeSmoocher chapter 4 . 8/22/2013
I'm going to assume this doesn't follow the book, seeing as this was published only a day after the book came out. I'll be confused, but read through it none-the-less.
Yumi chapter 19 . 8/17/2013
I don't post stuff alot but this chapter, I LOVED IT.
Motaku1235 chapter 21 . 8/16/2013
FLAMAZING! And I'm not just talking about Roy's "snaps". XD

The flamed reviews below are invalid. This fic was freaking AWESOME!
Vvvvvvvvvv
Guest chapter 18 . 7/26/2013
And now apparently a wolf, werewolf or not, can beat ed too. you just keep making ed weaker and weaker and I have to wonder if you've ever watched the anime or manga cause you seem to have no clue what ed is capable of.
Guest chapter 17 . 7/26/2013
That should not have broken Ed's arm.
Guest chapter 16 . 7/26/2013
I wonder really, what was powerful enough in a quiditch game to damage Edward's metal arm...really.
Guest chapter 9 . 7/25/2013
Have you watched the anime and read the manga? Edward has dodged bullets and attacks from inhuman homunculi closer than malfoys spell. Tis not legit
Guest chapter 8 . 7/25/2013
Good your going to fix Ed 's height :)
Guest chapter 5 . 7/25/2013
Edward is out of character, but what's worse is that he seems to have no personal hygiene whatsoever
Guest chapter 3 . 7/25/2013
This is not a flame, it's just a note that your forcing the jokes about Ed's height and also your exaggerating how short he is. It's annoying, but I'm going to ignore it because so far a few other things about the story is nice and I doubt you'll change. it anyway.
Mada-Scarpath chapter 21 . 6/17/2013
I request the sequel... What happened to it
Pounce the Cat chapter 21 . 3/11/2013