Reviews for Harry Potter and the Fullmetal Alchemist
Motaku1235 chapter 21 . 8/16/2013
FLAMAZING! And I'm not just talking about Roy's "snaps". XD

The flamed reviews below are invalid. This fic was freaking AWESOME!
Vvvvvvvvvv
Guest chapter 18 . 7/26/2013
And now apparently a wolf, werewolf or not, can beat ed too. you just keep making ed weaker and weaker and I have to wonder if you've ever watched the anime or manga cause you seem to have no clue what ed is capable of.
Guest chapter 17 . 7/26/2013
That should not have broken Ed's arm.
Guest chapter 16 . 7/26/2013
I wonder really, what was powerful enough in a quiditch game to damage Edward's metal arm...really.
Guest chapter 9 . 7/25/2013
Have you watched the anime and read the manga? Edward has dodged bullets and attacks from inhuman homunculi closer than malfoys spell. Tis not legit
Guest chapter 8 . 7/25/2013
Good your going to fix Ed 's height :)
Guest chapter 5 . 7/25/2013
Edward is out of character, but what's worse is that he seems to have no personal hygiene whatsoever
Guest chapter 3 . 7/25/2013
This is not a flame, it's just a note that your forcing the jokes about Ed's height and also your exaggerating how short he is. It's annoying, but I'm going to ignore it because so far a few other things about the story is nice and I doubt you'll change. it anyway.
Mada-Scarpath chapter 21 . 6/17/2013
I request the sequel... What happened to it
Pounce the Cat chapter 21 . 3/11/2013
It says there's only 21 chapters, yet there's 22 o-o
Good story, though
willoffire123 chapter 21 . 2/27/2013
What's the title of the sequel?
Guest chapter 2 . 2/4/2013
but... Edward's dominant hand is his Left hand..
lol chapter 21 . 10/19/2012
i ate ice cream while reading this! it was yummy!
RoxyStar05 chapter 21 . 10/6/2012
HOLY FUDGING PICKLE WICKLES! SWEET BABY JEBUS-ESESES YOU NEED TO UPDATE PLEASE I CAN'T FREAKING WAIT! WALLA WALLA PUUU! - woah... that was and odd set of words... haha XD please update, I really like this and would love, as soon as possible to continue reading it. _
kaori and yoshi chapter 21 . 9/2/2012
yup...i'm gonna read the sequal. -
1,097 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »