Reviews for Harry Potter and the Fullmetal Alchemist
Keyte chapter 4 . 7/5/2005
I think it's you for the OOC thing.. They seem perfectly in character to me! XD Of course, that's just me.. That's okay that you haven't updated yet! Isn't the latest RK book the 13th or something? *shrugs* Update soon!
Rock Raider chapter 4 . 7/5/2005
You know, I would've figured that Ed would've asked who Umbridge was. & I also would've figured that Ron & Hermione would've asked what a microscope is, since I doubt Hogwarts has those things. Plus, I wonder what Ed'll think of Quidditch. Well anyway, update soon.
Moonglitter2 chapter 4 . 7/5/2005
That was super awesome! I can't wait until you update. I'm really glad when you and everyone else updates. Keep up the good work.
anti-thule chapter 3 . 7/3/2005
Ahh. I hate when a fanfic only lats 10 min. to read.
Aquabreeze chapter 3 . 7/2/2005
Okay first of all great job! *Clap clap clap* Now to tell you all I know... The philosophers stone in the wizarding world is actually called the sorcerers stone. It is real and was created by Nicolas Flamel. Yes he was is real. He worked with Dumbledor in alchemy. Now please I am wondering how Ed would react if he found out that Nicolas Flamel and Albus Dumbledor destroyed the stone. Please add that in your story. If you do please at least tell people that it was my Dumdledor does know alchemy so he would understand whatever Ed says about it okay. Some people belive that Nicolas Flamel is still alive to this very day. Well he was until he and Dumbledor destroyed the stone. Anyways good luck on the next couple chapters. Keep up the good work!
Darkmoon Fleur chapter 3 . 7/1/2005
Your story is awesome! It's a really great crossover!

I can't wait to read the next chapter! Update soon please!
Lady Alstreim chapter 3 . 6/30/2005
man this story is cool i really never review but today your story made me review plz continue ur story, plz update as fast as u can
blood lily chapter 3 . 6/30/2005
this is really great i luv harry potter and full metal alchemist and i would have never thought to put them together , brillent lol ,, but r4eally this is a great story so far.. will the trio find out bout his arm and leg? oh i can't wait for the next chappie plz hurry plz
edd18 chapter 3 . 6/30/2005
I really like this story, and there is really nothing else to say besides that, so update soon.
AGENT LOOCAY chapter 3 . 6/30/2005
Aha.. this was a very good story, nice plot. I wonder if Mr. Ollivander...

HURRY UP, UPDATE, AND TELL US MORE ABOUT WHAT HAPPENS TO ED'S ALCHEMY! D
xXEnvyXx chapter 3 . 6/30/2005
please continue! its really great, and I REALLY want to see the reaction from Malfoy, hahahahahahha!
BlueGecko chapter 1 . 6/30/2005
Great story so far. I like how you just got into the story instead of having a long introduction.
Rock Raider chapter 3 . 6/30/2005
Nice work. You know, I'd like to see Ginny Weasely comment on how Edward's as short as her. How would she react? Plus, will Alphonse & Armstrong follow Edward to where he is somehow?
Keyte chapter 3 . 6/30/2005
Uh... I can't tell if you're doing anything wrong.. It seems really good to me! Of course, that's coming from the fingers of a psycho.. Do you know how many tries it takes for me to spell psycho right? . jeez louise.. Update soon!
crazyanimefreak15 chapter 3 . 6/30/2005
I love the story so far! And I love how you had Ollivander figure out that Ed's from another world! And Ed's going to have a really hard time catching up with everyone else. Good luck with the next chapter!
1,100 | « Prev Page 1 .. 62 69 70 71 72 73 .. Last Next »