Reviews for Harry Potter and the Fullmetal Alchemist
Peachcandy chapter 3 . 6/29/2005
update!

no pressure THOUGH... what am i saying !

UPDATE UPDATE!
Jjaro chapter 3 . 6/29/2005
dont worry so much about oocness. just write it and let the reveiwers decide (other then me). it might be a bad idea if you update if i update. Especaily if you are going off of my cyborgs and alchemy. IT NOT MY FAULT I HAVE WRITERS BLOCK! anyway keep it up. And when will the other characters come in?
Deathbrush chapter 2 . 6/29/2005
Good story so far, I'm hoping you will be updating it soon, as this seems to be the only FMA/HP fic on here with any real potential for a solid story. As to introducing more chars later, there is nothing wrong with having a small strong cast. That in fact is what I've found most problomatic with the few FMA/HP crossovers I've read so far, is that the author tries to cram to many of the FMA chars into the story, and just ends up with it being unweildy and lacking in structure since the different views of all the FMA chars have to be addressed, leading to a lot of run on.
crazyanimefreak15 chapter 2 . 6/28/2005
I love it! Please, update soon.
Jjaro chapter 2 . 6/28/2005
so ed's going ot hogwarts. hopefully this wil be different from the rest. Guess we'll find out wont we. And let it be soon, so you know what that means, UPDATE FASTER!
BabyInu 317 chapter 2 . 6/25/2005
i'm on the new site so...please revew my storys. verry good verry good indee!
Moonglitter2 chapter 2 . 6/25/2005
OMG. I can't wait until you UPDATE!
Aki-chan chapter 2 . 6/23/2005
That was great! Please write more!
ILUVED chapter 1 . 6/20/2005
That was great! I loved it. It would be funny if Ed was smarter than Hermione! Update soon please!:)
Peachcandy chapter 2 . 6/20/2005
how can you be so cruel to ed with all the short jokes!

nice story by the way
MoonGlitter chapter 2 . 6/19/2005
Hey. Great chapter. I'm really starting to get into this story. I think you are doing fine in getting your points across and I find this story to be more original than most of the other HPFMA crossovers I've read. I can't wait until Ed starts to study magic. It would be funny if he were smarter than Hermione.
Rock Raider chapter 2 . 6/19/2005
Nice chapter. BTW, whatever happened to that Kreacher guy to make him end up like that. Plus, I wonder how they'll react to know he's just an alchemist. He could probably use Alchemy to bring Kreacher back.. if he masters it anyway.
Doggy chapter 2 . 6/19/2005
That was great! Don't make Ed stupid and make him learn things fast in school!
Aquabreeze chapter 2 . 6/19/2005
Another EXCELENT Chapter I love this story! PLease write more soon! Great luck and keep up the good work! I REALLY CAN'T WAIT FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER I LOVE THIS STORY!
Aquabreeze chapter 1 . 6/19/2005
Okay don't make the charecters say 'mate' they are English for god's sake NOT AUSTRAILIAN! I'm sorry but when people make them say that type of stuff about them it really pisses me off. Anyways I love it I am really into both Harry Potter and FMA right now so its great good luck on the next few chapters and keep up the good work.
1,084 | « Prev Page 1 .. 62 69 70 71 72 73 Next »