Reviews for It's Over
Ezzaria26 chapter 8 . 12/19/2008
I shall have to read the secret. You know, of all the fanfictions I've read, this is one of those few that captures Kyo PERFECTLY in my mind. And God was funny. -sigh- Even though Kyo kept hurting himself, which made me want to cry, he came back, he got Tohru, and he beat Yuki. (look, dreams come true) I loved it.
KT chapter 2 . 9/21/2008
OK ITS OK! I feel better!
KT chapter 1 . 9/21/2008
That was way depressing! I'm like crying! WHA!
Smeet chapter 8 . 1/6/2007
...OMGOMGOMGOMGOMG...I LOVE YOUR STORY...*cry* Oh my, that was such a FABULOWONDERFOODAZING STORY, I HAD TO MAKE A WORD FOT IT! *touched...*
princeofsecrets chapter 1 . 9/1/2006
kyo saying i love you at the end? very interesting plot (if there was one) lots of emotion though slightly out of character for kyo being the hot headed girl he is... never though he'd so obsessive.

lots and lots of emotion...

ps. i hate tohru honda. and yuki's a bit too cold. where's the sarcasm? the oh so flighty flip in his hair? though this is all in kyo's little mind.
Shikon chapter 1 . 2/4/2006
that was EVIL. Just plan evil... ugh! chills down my entire BODY! i feel the pains... how emo and awed O_O NEXT CHAP! _
clearmind-clearheart chapter 8 . 8/25/2005
That is so awsome. Your good at the God thing. lol
Alicia chapter 7 . 8/25/2005
Greetings! Tohru and Kyo are finally together! YAYNESS! You really did a good job on this story I really enjoyed it I will look for your sequel Abayo for now! *hugs*
Dark Inu Fan chapter 8 . 8/24/2005
well, sorry, but I'm just going to review this last chapter so I know that I read this. I've always rooted for the kyoru pairings when I read. yuki and tohru are like a sibling pair and nothing more. at one point in time or another, everyone has had sucidal thoughts... but not everyone goes as far as Kyo (at least, I hope). keep up the good work, dark
Ivythornsword chapter 7 . 8/20/2005
Sweet. It fit Kyo's charecter perfect with the whole happy sad thing. Great story!
Kyo's Favorite Kitty chapter 7 . 8/19/2005
We need more Kyoru! I love this story! write more!
Sir Elliot chapter 7 . 8/10/2005
I don't have any ideas but, THANK YOU SOO MUCH! I LOVE THAT STORY!
Mist's Child chapter 7 . 8/10/2005
yes yes yes yes

Ritsu moment:

Im sorry im sorry i am such a worthless person i have not read you wonderful story for so long aw i am sorry ! how can you ever forgive me cry cry cry

Ok got that out of my system

O and you realy beter write a segual or a disaster beyond you wildest imagenation shall occur!
Ashly chapter 7 . 8/6/2005
I was just joking! I really loved your story and I'm glad you updated it. So... you're a girl. I'm so sorry! It just kind of slipped out! I kind of figured you were a girl, but I wasn't sure. ANYWAYS... no I don't hate you! Like I said, I was just joking! By the way, you spelled my name wrong. It's ASHLY. I don't mind though.
Snowfox chapter 7 . 8/4/2005
are ya gonna write more? are ya ? are ya? anyways it was soo awesome cept it made me sad when Kyo cut himself. :( poor Kyo. anyways Thanx! .~ .