Reviews for Change
Mikhael chapter 1 . 7/5/2005
Very good fic, short and to the point, and not stupid. I really like the way you've pulled this off. Great work.
Love Verity Hero chapter 1 . 6/24/2005
Hey! That’s so cool! I read your profile after having read this. I’m 17 and from Canada too! What are the chances? What are the odds? Well, getting back on topic, it was a pretty good one shot. Nicely expressed, a hero’s (Isaac) vulnerabilities. You portrayed Garet in a cool way too.

On a similar note, I’d also like to thank you for advertising the Golden Sun Fan Fiction Archive. I’ll be sure to check it out. In fact I was thinking of submitting my fic there now that I know about that place. Only if they’d want it though, hopefully. For some reason people here at aren’t giving me a lot of reviews or anything, so I’m barely getting enough healthy feedback, save the occasion of a few _. So, here’s hoping I could get some added constructive criticism at GSFFA. Thanks again for mentioning the site. I’ll be sure to try and look up some of your work there.

Peace and good love
Jupiter Sprite chapter 1 . 6/19/2005
That's clever. I like it.

I could definitely see Isaac doing something like that. I think this is one of the best views on his inner struggle that I've read. Scared of becoming a hero...

The ending was deep, too. It actually kind of took me by surprise. And you don't usually see a serious side of Garet like that.

Nice job.
Kodoku chapter 1 . 6/18/2005
Wow, that was a really nice fic. Something I needed, a short one-shot. I'm actually quite happy to see that some people are actually willing to write a fic where Garet's smart and not particularily a doofus, and all that kind of stuff. Anyway, keep up the good work.