Reviews for Change
Mikhael chapter 1 . 7/5/2005
Very good fic, short and to the point, and not stupid. I really like the way you've pulled this off. Great work.
Love Verity Hero chapter 1 . 6/24/2005
Hey! That’s so cool! I read your profile after having read this. I’m 17 and from Canada too! What are the chances? What are the odds? Well, getting back on topic, it was a pretty good one shot. Nicely expressed, a hero’s (Isaac) vulnerabilities. You portrayed Garet in a cool way too.

On a similar note, I’d also like to thank you for advertising the Golden Sun Fan Fiction Archive. I’ll be sure to check it out. In fact I was thinking of submitting my fic there now that I know about that place. Only if they’d want it though, hopefully. For some reason people here at aren’t giving me a lot of reviews or anything, so I’m barely getting enough healthy feedback, save the occasion of a few _. So, here’s hoping I could get some added constructive criticism at GSFFA. Thanks again for mentioning the site. I’ll be sure to try and look up some of your work there.

_

Peace and good love
Jupiter Sprite chapter 1 . 6/19/2005
That's clever. I like it.

I could definitely see Isaac doing something like that. I think this is one of the best views on his inner struggle that I've read. Scared of becoming a hero...

The ending was deep, too. It actually kind of took me by surprise. And you don't usually see a serious side of Garet like that.

Nice job.
Kodoku chapter 1 . 6/18/2005
Wow, that was a really nice fic. Something I needed, a short one-shot. I'm actually quite happy to see that some people are actually willing to write a fic where Garet's smart and not particularily a doofus, and all that kind of stuff. Anyway, keep up the good work.

Kodoku