Reviews for Diplomatic Immunity
i.m. nell chapter 11 . 2/14/2011
Lovely story! Clever storyline!
O'NeillRoxMyWorld chapter 1 . 9/11/2009
I just had to paued and take the time to say...

Excellent opening chapter! Loved it! Totally jealous I didn't write it myself :P
skiergal chapter 10 . 10/18/2006
I just want to say, that this story disturbed me. But, before you close this window, that is kind of a good thing. Because, stories and narratives that disturbe catch your attention. And, I think that you made a valid point in the nasty and unforgiving ways that a corrupt government will act. I read this story a week ago, and finally figured out what I wanted to say about it, because I couldn't get my feelings straight...wow, long review...
dyslecksec chapter 11 . 9/14/2006
What a great illustration of the adage, "When life gives you lemons, make lemonade!" Thank you for the enjoyable read. I found the scene where Sam tells Jack she'd rather die than marry him especially poignant. Such a great example of what sort of grief false assumptions can cause. The greatest mistake both Sam & Jack made relating to the whole "Pete thing" was assuming they knew what the other was thinking and feeling. I think you did a superb job in showing that. )
Lanta chapter 11 . 10/29/2005
I've enjoyed this story. I do think you could have done more - I'd have liked to see Jacob appear for instance, and to see the two of them settle into their life offworld - but what you did do was quite original and a good read :)
shiny silver grl chapter 11 . 6/28/2005
Aww, yay! Great ending. And I'd like to read more from you in the future!

-sil
Sci Fi Fan Gillian chapter 11 . 6/28/2005
Excellent ending to a well written story.
oliviastabler chapter 11 . 6/27/2005
This story was incredible! I love it! I think you should write a sequel. Sam, Jack, and Grace's adventures at the Alpha Site. :) Maybe show how Jacob reacts to them being exiled. I don't know... I'm just looking for an excuse for you to write more. You did a wonderful job with this... I don't want it to end. :)
Rach5 chapter 11 . 6/27/2005
Great story - Congrats!

Cannot wait to read more from you.

Well done - great story! great original idea.
AJ35 chapter 11 . 6/27/2005
This was a great fic. It doesn't matter if the legal issues were a little murky (most people aren't lawyers afterall). You obviously did research and thought it out well. It was great and absolutely something I could see happening. Any plans for another fic or maybe a sequel about their life at the Alpha Site?
Natters chapter 11 . 6/26/2005
aw. sweet. excellent fic.
Natters chapter 10 . 6/26/2005
go george
Natters chapter 9 . 6/26/2005
yeay!
Natters chapter 8 . 6/26/2005
aw, sweet. and very funny.
Ariel Hedgehog chapter 11 . 6/26/2005
Wow! I really like your story. It's well writen and very well done. Thank you for writing such wonderful fic!