Reviews for Keitaro: The Hater Of Women
Maxmanatarms chapter 23 . 4/10
After spending my time reading more then half into this i noticed the final chapter and figured id take a peek and found a "I quit" post. So Avoid the story folks guy quit and its a waste with no ending.
Hoganfan chapter 23 . 4/8
Just a quick note to tell you how much I enjoyed your story and to encourage you to finish this. i would love to know how this ends.
GrumpyGrue chapter 22 . 3/20
No shortage of psychosis in Love Hina. Especially in the Aoyama family. It's about time Keitaro cuts his hoes!
GrumpyGrue chapter 20 . 3/20
Humbug. I don't see how Haruka restoring the damaged parts of Hinata Inn could stop Keitaro from exacting justice on Tsuruko. Delay him, sure. But he hasn't yet contemplated that there are other means of retribution besides appealing to law enforcers.

What about noise complaints? Isn't Hinata Inn located near a town? Surely some cops must've investigated the distinct sound of explosions that late at night...when the red moon was noticed by one of the tenants. :(
GrumpyGrue chapter 19 . 3/20
Tsuruko has proven to be little more than a petty, inconsiderate, and spiteful hypocrite. I hope deluded is added, and that Keitaro will show her she can't get away with pulling people's strings in that manner, in modern Japanese society, under his property, to back at her sister.

Tsu's so called "lesson" was nebulous. If she had just told Motoko that she knew all along, and got Keitaro to confirm it, while expressing her disappointment and rationale, things would have gone far more smoothly.

The only thing she did, was heap more wrongs, on top of Motoko's. Sure, painful memories do make for some useful reminders, but how does she maintain such arrogance, after using means that put the others at risk, and with such blatant disregard for personal liberties and property? Everyone else there was at risk due to their petty sibling spat.

If this was supposed to make a point, she only taught her sister to fear her, and life itself. It wastes everybody's time. Humiliating Motoko in physical combat, while asking if she liked Keitaro, is despicable. What a perverse woman-child.
GrumpyGrue chapter 18 . 3/20
I didn't like this chapter. Keitaro doesn't live up to the story's title "Keitaro: The Hater of Women." Character growth? Pshaw. This is a sudden, and ridiculous insult/inconvenience to Keitaro. He's being a tool. Fuggin extreme change in characterization.

Keitaro may have sympathized with Motoko, but at least he faced his challenges without such perversion. Motoko has violated him. Keitaro should have just told Motoko that his life was not her business, when she asked about Kanako. Now, she strongly suspects that Kanako could be used as leverage. Motoko deserves far less than what he is giving her.

If it's explained away by "they're overly-emotional, and haven't thought logically during this chapter," Son, I am disappoint.

Despite Tsuroko being Hayate's wife, a hater of women like him should show her to not mess with him. She treats this like a game, and uses him as a tool to mess with her sister. If Keitaro could shake off Mitsune's appeal, then why is it that Tsuroko enraptured him? Was it the adrenaline? Or the inability to get a boner due to his blood loss? Bleh.

Keitaro has absolutely nothing to gain from this. This is strictly against his creed, which has only been mildly toned down by his study-buddies.
jaksombre1 chapter 22 . 10/7/2013
Do you still happen to have the outline for this fic? I just read it all again and forgot that this story was on permanent hiatus. I can wait a week.
Madame Mayor chapter 23 . 5/7/2013
...outline?
Officer Hot-Pants chapter 20 . 4/3/2013
Wow. A real shame this was dropped. Oh well; what we *do* have is pretty damn good.
cryptozthunderlord chapter 23 . 7/31/2012
Yo id total love an outline of the rest of the story. I am disappointed that you wont be continueing the story I do understand where your coming from :3
n0mster chapter 23 . 7/16/2012
A very interesting read, it was enjoyable to see Keitaro finally stand up for himself and not get trampled by the various females of Hina Dorm, though there still were times where Keitaro still got pushed around and that was when I wished he was more ruthless, haha.
It's a bit of a disappointment to know that this story would remain unfinished, though I did spend the time to read it anyway, if possible, could I read the outline of the remaining chapters that you offered to send?
ChaosConnor chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
Looks like the role of sexist bias is switched
Richy1991 chapter 22 . 12/22/2011
great story
migdude10 chapter 23 . 12/22/2011
I enjoyed this story very much. It's a shame that its over, but real life comes first. Good luck to you!
DeactivatedAccount111 chapter 22 . 12/10/2011
Took me 15 hours to read this, I was disappointed when I read how you weren't going to continue a good story like this. though i would appreciate it if you sent me the outline that you mentioned about the rest of the plot. If you would, that would be appreciated.