Reviews for Keitaro: The Hater Of Women
SilentSnowLeopardNinja chapter 20 . 3/13
Boooooooooooooo!
That weird roommate is probably his bitch of a sister, and he's all in a flutter for these bitch women. He's probably not going to get public credit for saving the lives of two people before the firemen finally showed up. Apparently these females are still on their devious plan while Keitaro is losing sight of his new self. And it's just...just awful. Why? This feels like a different story now and while there's just a few chapters left...I can't do it. I don't think I can handle the disappointment this cool story has slowly become. Thank you for the enjoyment tho!
SilentSnowLeopardNinja chapter 19 . 3/13
This was full of all kinds of bullshit! What the actual hell?!
SilentSnowLeopardNinja chapter 18 . 3/9
Beginning of the chapter...Motoko is a confirmed idiot. Going on in her head about being independent and never needing a man when that's exactly the opposite of how she's acting. Even as she thinks this she is currently trying to use a man and relying on his mere presence to help her, because she NEEDS him to avoid going home. And then believing that her sister is somehow not aware of her being there or her obvious lie. And then she SOMEHOW thinks that Keitaro doesn't have the right to tell her she can't touch him? Really bitch? Really?
Wait...what happened to Haruka? She just...disappeared.
Also...I'm...I'm kinda for stopping reading this here. He somehow fell for Tsuruko's charm, and while he almost barely recovered he's letting her stay for free...what the actual fuck on that one, and he's not telling Motoko that her sister knows so there's no point in continuing. In fact when he allowed Motoko to continue her lie he said it was up to her that her sister doesn't find out and that it was done once she does and he wouldn't lie for her. And now, now that he knows she's aware he's not ending the farce? I don't give a fuck how confident Tsuruko sounds and acts he should've let Motoko know immediately. He doesn't have to keep pretending just cuz the big sister wants him too and thinks he should! He's AGAIN letting himself be manipulated and used by women! I hate this. I want it to stop and for him to not put up with this shit.
SilentSnowLeopardNinja chapter 17 . 3/9
Keitaro, you fuckin passed highly due to all the hard work you did and it payed off like you hoped and suddenly you're worried you had an unfair advantage by getting help and being tutored by a teacher who could have and probably did tutor other people at any point. Shut the fuck up and continue to work hard and push bitches to the wayside, dammit. I wonder why he doesn't inform the older sister of Motoko's attempt to murder him. Also why did he brush off the elder sister's desire to pay for damages she caused? Don't just fucking assume it won't be a problem! Let that bitch pay! Ok, no. Surely the big sis knows she's lying? And Motoko has a LOT of fucking nerve, so much so that it's astounding. And I don't approve of Keitaro identifying with crazy murder bitch just cuz she feels like a failure similar to himself. Also what team? They don't rely on each other as far as I've seen in here and given his objective outsider perspective when he stays there he shouldn't think so either, liking your dorm mates isn't the same as needing them. Su only bothers anyone when she wants food, entertainment, and the occasional comfort. No one NEEDS anything from her and she supplies nothing for others. Shinobu is painfully shy and timid so she does rely a bit on others for help in social and hostile situations and advice but that hardly happens and she mostly spends her time with Su since they are closest in age, everyone else however relies on her to clean their filthy clothes and keep food in the kitchen and cook all of their meals and sometimes snacks while never helping even when they themselves are doing NOTHING. Naru doesn't really socialize with them, despite her long friendship with Kitsune, focusing on studying and hardly interacting with her housemates other than when it's unavoidable to do so and pushing her judgments on others when she thinks she knows something. Kitsune has been nothing more than a troubling making, gambling, lazy drunk who always does her best to swindle things out of people at every opportunity as well not doing her share of work of anything that requires effort. Despite being a adult she is not responsible, reliable, or helpful and offers nothing like Su. And then there's Motoko, a samurai wannabe who attacks unarmed men (and maybe a few unarmed women) and uses her dorm mates as excuses to attack men when she isn't making up her own, is so focused on training she fails to see the full picture of things and tends to operate in black and white twisted logic making it likely that she's an actual psycho for never seeing what she does wrong and trying to repeat those actions even when it's no longer viable, like reaching for her sword to attack in noncombat situations when she doesn't even have it. She offers muscle and security of sorts to the other girls and unnecessary protection that borders on becoming a menace to the public. But on a whole as an objective observer not apart of their lives as he is they do not need and support each other, nothing has indicated to such a thing. I am most disappointed that he is allowing for her charade to continue and even vaguely ranted a few of his issues to her. Though the second is fine that first...that first is stupid. He's allowing himself to be manipulated and USED by a female again. He's not supposed to let that happen, he's supposed to avoid such occurrences as much as possible. This one chapter is making it feel like this story is deviating from Keitaro's purpose and conviction. I don't like it. Go back to being a woman hater with no exceptions, merely tolerance. It was a refreshing change for me to read in a character. And I don't understand why he's helping her in the end, despite him seemingly wanting to think she's like him she ISN'T, she also doesn't deserve his help in any form, what she deserves is jail time and a visit to a shrink for trying to force him into helping her after the attempts she's made at his life. Has she even given him the money for his clothes yet? He's giving her too many free passes and chances and it's beyond stupid that he's still doing so now. I'mma need him to cut it out.
SilentSnowLeopardNinja chapter 16 . 3/9
That examiner woman can and should be fired. He CAN still report her dammit. For the last incident and this one. I don't understand why he didn't stick up for himself, he let some woman a woman in the wrong even (one who tried to wrong him once before), bully him simply because she's holding a grudge on being called out on her bullshit.
And it is true that no one else will, you had no reason to know that they'd wake you up or even be able to do so, so you're best bet is to rely on yourself, especially after the poor welcome and assault you've received from pretty much all of these females and the repetitive proof that your family isn't worth much of a damn. I hope he passed the test and that bitch woman of an examiner didn't fuck with his results. I still don't understand how she got away with being so fucking cocky about her promotion that she antagonized an examiner with witnesses present.
SilentSnowLeopardNinja chapter 15 . 3/8
He should be far more concerned and punctual about getting the rent money since it's his responsibility and he's a "professional" as he puts it. Did Motoko just walk into the building with her sword and not get in trouble? Did he seriously not take the rent money just cuz she didn't have his replacement suit money? He could've taken it and demanded the rest in a few days. Is Su going to get her foreign money back? And while I'm happy he won the bet why'd he agree to it in the first place? To teach her a lesson? He could have lost. They should have that Kentaro guy pay for damages and report him to authorities for his blatant destruction of business property. Ah, just finished reading the chapter...he is! Awesome! I'm so glad everything came together on that front.
SilentSnowLeopardNinja chapter 14 . 3/8
Kitsune mind your damn business, you can't tell him he can't visit especially since neither of the actual owners has a problem with him. Anyways, Keitaro shouldn't have put up a fuss about getting paid as he properly should have been, he deserved that payment as well as needed it. Hopefully along with this new job/pay arrangement Seta is also paying for Sarah's room and board, school expenses, food expenses, and an allowance for her to get clothes and little things like toys and books and such. Especially since he's claiming to be attempting to be a good guardian now, he'll also need to call and write to her to keep up with her well being and let her know he does care and think about her.
SilentSnowLeopardNinja chapter 13 . 3/8
Meh. I take some issues here. Seta is a dumbass, who just lives their kid with a virtual stranger that the kid doesn't even like? So what if she warmed up to Keitaro, Seta doesn't know that. He better pay Keitaro for this sudden babysitting gig he never agreed to. And the kid Sarah is a brat, yeah she's a kid, and yeah she's had it a bit rough, but her appalling behavior to strangers who have no merit on her life is no good and should be addressed. Keitaro's nice for feeling bad about what he said and it's good he acknowledges he didn't know and also not wanting to stay mad at her but again she is the one who over-reacted after purposely making a pest out of herself. He in no way went too far. In fact he should have said something sooner and handed her back to her father, Seta, so that he could get the work assigned to him done with little more problems. And now the girls at Hina, particularly Kitsune and Naru, are once again jumping to conclusions about shit like they are facts. Do none of them seriously not learn?
SilentSnowLeopardNinja chapter 12 . 3/8
He has experience working in a bakery, he's currently managing a Inn that's been converted into a dorm, and both of those things involve several responsibilities that would be beneficial to ANY company so for ALL places to say he has none of what they need has to be a lie or over exaggeration. Is he not filling out the application good enough to advertise himself? He doesn't seem to think he has anything about him to stand out but in the course of his short life he's already a manager and he's not even in college yet. And he better not suddenly start trusting and liking Kitsune just cuz she invited him under her umbrella.
SilentSnowLeopardNinja chapter 11 . 3/5
You could tell him about the sabotage. And the thing with Otohime is weird. I mean I personally think she's the real promise girl but that connection is fuckin weird given his hostility. Also his condition to studying with Naru was weak. She was already suppose to fix that hole. What he should've demanded is that she actually be helpful or something!
SilentSnowLeopardNinja chapter 10 . 3/4
He should get a tutor instead. Extra lessons with the teacher. Fuck Naru and her so called high score, you have good reason to be suspicious of her.
SilentSnowLeopardNinja chapter 9 . 3/4
They all suck. I hope he passes and she fails and Shinobu tells warns him and asks if he really wants to kick them all out. From that she'll learn that he was keeping her in consideration since she was the ONLY tenant to attempt to be and stay polite and cooperative as well as tried to save him.
SilentSnowLeopardNinja chapter 8 . 3/4
Why is being a ronin such a bad thing? It's one of the best and hardest colleges to get into and at least he works to make an effort. Referring to him as ronin as an insult even in her own mind isn't kwel. She's so damn arrogant that she doesn't even consider how normal that possibly is and hasn't even thought it could happen to herself due to any reason.
SilentSnowLeopardNinja chapter 7 . 3/4
Those so called friends of his better not just pop up at the inn when he told them not to unless it's an emergency. Glad Naru is being punished and an example is being made.
SilentSnowLeopardNinja chapter 6 . 3/4
Wow bitch! I hope Naru gets caught.