Reviews for Soulmates
Stansa chapter 1 . 12/26/2013
This story is amazing. You sould wright when xena comes to see them?
ivo1617 chapter 1 . 7/25/2012
This was one funny story. I was a little bit surprised since Ares was supposed to save Gabrielle, but it seemed that Joxer was actually the hero since he had the idea with the catapult and he also took care of the monster. I was very impressed with the feats that Joxer performed in this story. He had an idea to come back from the dead, he defeated a tough monster, and it seemed that he was actually over Gabrielle.

I have a feeling that Ares might get beaten up once Xena gets back to Greece. Taking Gabrielle is one thing, but taking Xena's horse is something else. Xena loved that horse more than anyone lol.

All in all, this was a nice, entertaining story.
The woman that loves the WWE chapter 1 . 8/30/2006
Cool!
SamDeanLove chapter 1 . 12/22/2005
very good! )
shastalily chapter 1 . 9/23/2004
So cute! Your stories made me fall in love with Ares and Gabrielle.
HyperCaz chapter 1 . 4/7/2004
another awesome story.
Vera-Sabe chapter 1 . 8/6/2003
Like always I love your stories! This is another great story that you wrote even if other people didn't think so! Like you must know, I love the pairing of Ares and Gabrielle. Amy said that Ares is too good for her, but I don't think so! He deserves her!

Keep up the writing! Keep up the great work and job! This is a great and romantic story! You have amazing talent, girl! Keep it up! :)

Vera-Sabe
Gabs chapter 1 . 5/6/2002
Wow, some harsh reviews. Dont be so mean people. At any rate, I still love this story Smenzer. Great job.
daviderl chapter 1 . 4/30/2001
Not a bad story. Liked the way Joxer came back to life; only Joxer could do it. As for Ares & Gabrielle - - - I guess it could happen, apparently there are a lot of G-A fans. I'd rather see her with Ares than Joxer.
Amy chapter 1 . 4/11/2001
Ummm... that was just plain sick. Gabby and Ares? Are you mad? I know it not unheard of but still! EEEWWW! Ares is WAY too good for her! I think I'm going to gag!
Maya chapter 1 . 4/10/2001
Sorry. The Xena-hater thing isn't working. It's always "Poor Gabrielle, poor Gabrielle." You make her out to be a martyr for Xena, or something. And ARES? He's so not her type.
BlackDiamond chapter 1 . 4/8/2001
I am disgusted by your treatment of Xena. This is one of the worst stories I have ever read! Words can not express the hatred I have for this fan fiction. Your talents are being wasted!

-BD
Kora chapter 1 . 4/3/2001
oooooooooooooohhhhhh you really don't like xena, do you? but i'm a xena fan. oh, that's okay, it's still cool. i just kinda think that maybe you should try writing a xena humor w/out the a/g stuff. just so people who don't like the a/g thing will get the chance to appriciate your amazing comedic skills. just so you know, i'm reading these stories in the order they appear in your profile, not the order you wrote them in. still a funny story! leave it to joxer to make even angels sick with his soup! and the always coming back from the dead...you really do touch upon every comedic aspect of xena/hercules, it's great!