Reviews for Home V: Obsession
Zarz chapter 1 . 8/1/2013
I love the Home series! It's just incredible fun, and I love seeing Clark and Lori together. I also love the entire Kent clan, and even started my own extensive family tree before finding the ones already put together :). I've enjoyed every single Home story you've written, but I just particularly wanted to comment on this one because of your mention of Jetstream. I'm currently in my first month as a Peace Corps Trainee in the Philippines, and I'm now basking happily in the firm belief that Sara's powers came in late (perhaps pre-natal exposure to kryptonite?) and in the meantime she joined the Peace Corps, got sent to the Philippines, and never left.

Anyway, thanks for such a great series of stories, and if you ever decide to write some more, I'll definitely look forward to reading them!
winthjo chapter 1 . 6/17/2007
Outstanding would be an understatement for your Home: series. I just found these and I'm working my way through them. Great job. Keep them coming.

John
Joseph Benjamin chapter 1 . 8/24/2005
Wonderful! One of your best yet! Loved the whole idea of letting Lori's parents in on part of the secret and including some Valentine's day romances. Not to mention the change in Lori's mother. Perfect tribute to the Ellen Lane character. This was as intelligent and well written as you've ever done so far that I've seen. Looking forward to the one on Time travel you're working on.
Kate chapter 1 . 7/18/2005
Another great story. As if there was any doubt?
Actinolite28 chapter 1 . 6/28/2005
Over the past week I have read your Home-series, and just finished this last one. They are great and really well written too! I love them. The only thing I can think of that I don't like is that there isn't more of it. Some people are just very hard to please ;) I love the way the family has grown over the years and Clark living long enough to be the head of a very large family. I hope you'll write more.
Mirai Catarina chapter 1 . 6/22/2005
This was so good! I can't wait to find out what happens to clark and Lori next! keep up the excellent work!
Johnny chapter 1 . 6/21/2005
Awesome story. iT took me 3 and a half hours to read it but it was awesome. i LOVE UR stories. They are well written and so detailed that i love every bit of it. I hope to see another MASTER piece soon. Keep up the good work.
QOShea chapter 1 . 6/19/2005
A great addition! I love these stories of yours. Hope to see another soon!
Arthur Hansen chapter 1 . 6/18/2005
Another great story. I was half expecting the last dinner to be a bit more explosive, but you threw me off with the talk of redundant anti-grav supports.