Reviews for Love and Betrayal
Skywroe chapter 28 . 7/11
This really confuses me. You say that Dumbledore isn't bad, but he's ok with Harry being forced into marriage and raped. He's ok with professors casting curses at students and has to make sure only he is seem as the leader. I really despise him in this.

And I have no idea who you're shipping, I thought it was Harry Draco, but WHAAT!? With what I'm reading, I would stop reading if you put those two together. It would need a HUGE change to actually see your Harry accept him.

I just hope you continue this story so we can see what happens.
Anonymouse chapter 28 . 5/21
Oh merlin I have absolutely fallen in love with this story, it is so absolutely, brilliantly, written, the plot and whole idea is incredible, and the blossoming romance, (even if perhaps purely platonic in the end) between Blaise and Harry is amazing to read, I am in constant wish for more to read, and this is without a doubt one of my uttermost favourite fanfiction of all time, I am completely enraptured by this story, and the wonderful fact of no spelling or grammar mistakes makes it all the more great to read. I can say with the utmost sincerity I very eagerly await the next installment of this story, and I do very much hope the relations between Harry and Blaise are explored in further chapters, definitely a new otp, and I'm still working on a ship name. Sorry for the long review, but I just had to express how much I love this fic in its entirety. Thank you - Mouse xx
Gurgaraneth chapter 1 . 5/2
Plz update sn i hpe blazie gets harry shes the best choise for him
Shadow315 chapter 20 . 1/31
That b-tch!
Shadow315 chapter 16 . 1/31
I have read only a hand full of Ginny/Harry but they usually completely change her attitude, mostly because - like this - she's too easily jealous, controlling, possessive, and quick to temper. I don't think, after all the people trying to control his life, Harry would ever put up with his spouse being so controlling.

Going to read more!
DragonAngel102 chapter 28 . 12/19/2016
I know it's been a while since you updated this but I just read it and wanted to say I thought it was brilliant. I really liked it so thanks for writing it.
phoebuscat chapter 28 . 12/18/2016
So much for your promises, ey? Sigh, and the story is soooo good!
Guest chapter 28 . 5/17/2016
"Next chapter soon I promise," Its been more than a decade since you updated!
Calmzone1 chapter 27 . 4/23/2016
fabulous story. (you did change Blaise's name to Zambini from Zabini in ch 28 though) I hope you finish it one day. I'd love to know the outcomes of a lot of points you raised.
Calmzone1 chapter 25 . 4/23/2016
lol, now I have YMCA and Macho Man running through my head. gotta admit, they were catchy tunes. I just loved the image of the trunk lid lifting a bit and these sparkling green eyes peeking out. Someone recently posted a video of this awesome box with a button... push it and it wakes up a cat with a mechanical arm that snakes out and pushes the button to turn off the interior light that just woke him up ... he keeps raising the lid slightly to peek and see if you're going to push the button again... I flashed to that when reading your story
Yonpig chapter 25 . 3/30/2016
This chapter is brilliant! Don't doubt yourself.
Guest chapter 10 . 3/15/2016
Blaise is a BOY!
mummacass chapter 28 . 2/1/2016
you have to continue with this story it's simply GREAT!
kit chapter 28 . 12/27/2015
we have a very different view of the word "soon"
Femalefan chapter 5 . 12/10/2015
Please do not make this a Harry/Ginny pairing otherwise I'm done. I'd rather he be paired with Draco or even Luna if slash isn't your thing.
1,159 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »