Reviews for Love and Betrayal
Shadow315 chapter 20 . 1/31
That b-tch!
Shadow315 chapter 16 . 1/31
I have read only a hand full of Ginny/Harry but they usually completely change her attitude, mostly because - like this - she's too easily jealous, controlling, possessive, and quick to temper. I don't think, after all the people trying to control his life, Harry would ever put up with his spouse being so controlling.

Going to read more!
DragonAngel102 chapter 28 . 12/19/2016
I know it's been a while since you updated this but I just read it and wanted to say I thought it was brilliant. I really liked it so thanks for writing it.
phoebuscat chapter 28 . 12/18/2016
So much for your promises, ey? Sigh, and the story is soooo good!
Guest chapter 28 . 5/17/2016
"Next chapter soon I promise," Its been more than a decade since you updated!
Calmzone1 chapter 27 . 4/23/2016
fabulous story. (you did change Blaise's name to Zambini from Zabini in ch 28 though) I hope you finish it one day. I'd love to know the outcomes of a lot of points you raised.
Calmzone1 chapter 25 . 4/23/2016
lol, now I have YMCA and Macho Man running through my head. gotta admit, they were catchy tunes. I just loved the image of the trunk lid lifting a bit and these sparkling green eyes peeking out. Someone recently posted a video of this awesome box with a button... push it and it wakes up a cat with a mechanical arm that snakes out and pushes the button to turn off the interior light that just woke him up ... he keeps raising the lid slightly to peek and see if you're going to push the button again... I flashed to that when reading your story
Yonpig chapter 25 . 3/30/2016
This chapter is brilliant! Don't doubt yourself.
Guest chapter 10 . 3/15/2016
Blaise is a BOY!
mummacass chapter 28 . 2/1/2016
you have to continue with this story it's simply GREAT!
kit chapter 28 . 12/27/2015
we have a very different view of the word "soon"
Femalefan chapter 5 . 12/10/2015
Please do not make this a Harry/Ginny pairing otherwise I'm done. I'd rather he be paired with Draco or even Luna if slash isn't your thing.
jduke chapter 28 . 12/8/2015
This is awesome! I know it's been awhile but I hope that one day you finish this story.
rhizz17 chapter 28 . 11/23/2015
update please
marthapreston4 chapter 22 . 11/14/2015
Blaise was one of malfoys friends why would he suggest killing him
1,156 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »