Reviews for Love and Betrayal
"Next chapter soon I promise," Its been more than a decade since you updated!
Calmzone1 chapter 27 . 4/23
fabulous story. (you did change Blaise's name to Zambini from Zabini in ch 28 though) I hope you finish it one day. I'd love to know the outcomes of a lot of points you raised.
Calmzone1 chapter 25 . 4/23
lol, now I have YMCA and Macho Man running through my head. gotta admit, they were catchy tunes. I just loved the image of the trunk lid lifting a bit and these sparkling green eyes peeking out. Someone recently posted a video of this awesome box with a button... push it and it wakes up a cat with a mechanical arm that snakes out and pushes the button to turn off the interior light that just woke him up ... he keeps raising the lid slightly to peek and see if you're going to push the button again... I flashed to that when reading your story
Yonpig chapter 25 . 3/30
This chapter is brilliant! Don't doubt yourself.
Blaise is a BOY!
mummacass chapter 28 . 2/1
you have to continue with this story it's simply GREAT!
kit chapter 28 . 12/27/2015
we have a very different view of the word "soon"
Femalefan chapter 5 . 12/10/2015
Please do not make this a Harry/Ginny pairing otherwise I'm done. I'd rather he be paired with Draco or even Luna if slash isn't your thing.
jduke chapter 28 . 12/8/2015
This is awesome! I know it's been awhile but I hope that one day you finish this story.
rhizz17 chapter 28 . 11/23/2015
update please
marthapreston4 chapter 22 . 11/14/2015
Blaise was one of malfoys friends why would he suggest killing him
marthapreston4 chapter 13 . 11/14/2015
Why doesnt he just leave the school there are other places he could go.
marthapreston4 chapter 5 . 11/14/2015
wouldnt it be better to accept the veela and sic it on dumbles for attacking his mate
marthapreston4 chapter 4 . 11/14/2015
I like that you featured neville alot. I have no idea why he isnt talkint to his best friends. Why didnt he share the memory of dumbles plotting to take his money and kill him.
marthapreston4 chapter 2 . 11/14/2015
that was a long flashback almost tooo long
1,152 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »