Reviews for A Hundred Years to Live
ForestGuardian311 chapter 1 . 5/30/2010
You did a very good job with this, actually. It was a little sad reading about everyone's deaths, but the fact about the Millenium Item holders and Orichalcos bearers living longer was nice. I did want to point out something concerning Ryou, though. I think his actual name (first, last) is Ryou Bakura. For some reason, he is the only one referred to by his family name instead of his given name. You don't have to change anything if you don't want to...this is just a little FYI. Anyway, good job!
surfergirl19 chapter 1 . 12/13/2008
That was so sad *sniff*.I really enjoyed job.:)
Shulamit chapter 1 . 9/20/2007
Wow. Thats all I can really say. It was amazing, I was in tears by the end. Anyway, it was a really nice peice of work, written well, and had a stong plot. Amazing!
Ann chapter 1 . 5/11/2006
I liked it.

Had a lump in my throat for most of it though.

'Twas so sad in places.
NoAvailableData chapter 1 . 1/20/2006
My eyes are watering right now... Absolutly beautiful story, the ending was so strong and powerful. I feel somewhat englightened right now. I'm seriously about to cry.

Beautiful story.
Leoryth chapter 1 . 9/3/2005
Bueatifully written, with a nice touch of angst. I love it!
leen chapter 1 . 9/3/2005
I didn't find it confusing at all. It actually made a lot of sense to me (but then i know a lot about the series). All the relationships you wanted to portray were just right.
dreamergirl090 chapter 1 . 6/30/2005
ahh man you making me cry. It was so sad to see each one of those involved fade away ever slowly. I loved it though
ShadowAmaya chapter 1 . 6/18/2005
Nah, man. This story was awesome. I loved it. I did get a little comfusing around the middle of it all, but other than that it was great. Keep up the good work, my friend! _