Reviews for Where I Came From
emeraldphan chapter 1 . 5/22
This is lovely. I love how they have developed a father-son relationship even though Charlie hasn't forgotten his real father. And it was inevitable that he would feel inadequate for such a huge job so I'm glad Wonka came after him to bring him back.
Dino-Rogue chapter 1 . 9/16/2016
And his dear mentor will be going there with him every step of the way. To guide him, to have faith in him, to care for him and help him be the best, do his best, and believe in him to be the best he can be.

You've captured their relationship as mentor and protege, friend and teacher, so beautifully here. I definitely loved this and enjoyed reading it. Awesome fic!
Americ's Pet chapter 1 . 9/14/2008
Aw, Willy's so nice. Looking for a runaway heir is the most important thing. I can understand what Charlie is going through though, eventually you need to take time to think back to what helped make you who you are. But Wonka is right as well, you look back to remember what has helped you to move towards where you are going.
Asher Elric chapter 1 . 8/4/2006
Aw! this was so sweet!
Anon chapter 1 . 8/25/2005
Beautiful.
Jan-AQ chapter 1 . 8/22/2005
Aww.. such a lovely piece. The descriptions in the beginning were so heartbreaking, but it ended on such a nice note. :) Thanks for sharing!
oi chapter 1 . 8/7/2005
don't you feel jealous of how brilliant WW is? i do, he's so lucky and when i read story about plain old ordinary charlie and wonderful WW, i think, well that sucks.
IDOL HANDS chapter 1 . 8/5/2005
This was so beautifully put together. I really liked the way it all tied together and the lesson it teaches even the reader (not just the characters). I like that even while Charlie is rebelling, he is still thrilled to have his benefactor's atention and hidden affection. "Least sensible person on Earth", indeed! Very cute way to describe him. I thought about this fic days after I read it. Good job!
Kerttu chapter 1 . 7/31/2005
This was just simply sweet. *smiles* Thank you!
Agent Silver chapter 1 . 7/21/2005
Aw...(in best Wonka voice)Kudos for you good stranger!
Phoenix Bradley chapter 1 . 7/21/2005
This was amazingly written, and I adore it very much. Bravo!
Super Lizard chapter 1 . 7/19/2005
I like it. A lot. :)

Now move it to the new category.

- S. L.
An Anti-Sheep Cheese Muffin chapter 1 . 7/9/2005
beautifully written ugh me so jealous ;)
AuntStinky chapter 1 . 7/5/2005
I agree with El Pistolero, this is definitly one of the best Wonka fics around absolutely LOVED this story! Beautiful!
TeriyakiKat chapter 1 . 6/30/2005
ooh, this is Good. Top-of-your-head bit of fluff though it may be, you really did a great job here. the concerns make sense- the absoluteness of the happily-ever-after troubled me a little too, and being in a chocolate factory isn't going to cure *all* the ills of life. I really like your Willy Wonka- I hadn't imagined him as particularly undemonstrative, though it makes sense the way you write it... and his sweetness still rings true.

Excellent, excellent job.