Reviews for I Hate Babysitting!
Ciel Phantomhive chapter 4 . 12/25/2015
please continue this story
Shadow Lily Potter chapter 4 . 6/15/2014
Poor Sesshomaru *laughs*
They're so cute! I think Miroku's my favorite though. Once a pervert, always a pervert.
Can't wait to see more Sesshomaru torture ;)
M0onLight chapter 4 . 7/26/2011
you must update it:))
Ayaika chapter 4 . 2/28/2011
I love this story is there more?
EsmeBlossoms chapter 1 . 8/20/2008
:D LOVED IT!
Moonlit Death chapter 4 . 8/3/2008
This story was so funny!I laughed so hard I was crying!Keep up the good work and update soon!
KyuubiPandoraChan chapter 4 . 4/4/2008
This is by far the best and most brotherly affection I have seen Sesshomaru did in a fiction. Taking care of the group is awesome.
Lanaura chapter 4 . 1/7/2008
It's really funny! Can't wait to find out what happens next. Bet it's going to really funny. Though I do pity Sesshomaru in this story.
beaner93 chapter 4 . 11/8/2007
*trying to look serious but failing* S-Sesshy, *giggles* you are a b-brave (and crazy) guy. If you make it through t-this, I will send you to a island resort for a week. As soon as I get enough money! So you might have to wait a decade or 2!
beaner93 chapter 3 . 11/8/2007
*giggles* You are ABSOULUTELY right Sesshy! The gods hate you with a passion! ROFL What did they do?
beaner93 chapter 2 . 11/8/2007
ROFL Sesshy, you are in for the toughest time of your life! I can't beleive those 2 little kids managed to knock out the 'Great Sesshoumaru'! ROFL
beaner93 chapter 1 . 11/8/2007
ROFLLMAOLOL I love a good story where Yasha is a kid! I also love it when Sesshy has to babysit! This story is really good!
GothKat89 chapter 4 . 7/31/2007
ROTFLOL This is a really great story! I love the plot and the Wal*Mart comment is priceless!
nazgurl chapter 4 . 7/23/2007
I love this story. I hate walmart, love pocky, love inu and sessy, hate kids and babysitting, and i think a singing Kagome that speaks to inanimate objects is hilarious. This story screams my life and i keep cracking up when I read it, earning me some stares. I wish there was more!
animefreek456 chapter 4 . 7/10/2007
Sesshomaru was nearly teary-eyed as a beam of light from the heavens shone on him. “At last, the gods no longer hate me!”

“Yeah, Kagome! Next time, we’ll throw WHIPPED CREAM on the micowaive! Whipped cream doesn’t construct electriccities and it won’t make it blow up!”

The light shut off and Sesshomaru fell over backwards, crashing onto the floor.

srry for reviewing again but gods ur story is SO majorly funnii HURRY UP AND MAKE MORE