Reviews for Teardrops on the Fire
sharp2799 chapter 1 . 3/5/2012
Yep, that's the way it should have gone!
Doc House chapter 1 . 6/28/2006
WOW, nice writing and great story. Any chance we can get a sequel. You know, the day after, or something like that?

wanderingsmith chapter 1 . 11/20/2005
I hope they run that on reruns soon, I just started watching House and missed the ep.

but I've seen parts of the scene through music vids. and everytime he stands there, I have to remind myself that he doesn't use a crutch; his body language is such that I can see the crutch held under his shoulder, his whole body slumped unto it.

and the way you see his lips twitch/twist in pain, the breath he has to reach for, as though sharp needles banded is chest

I love how you've changed it. she seems to have an odd knack for getting he courage up about him at the worst moments. catching him at a time when he's actually facing the reality of losing her, was probably his first actual weak moment.

I hope you continue. I'd like to see how you see him being with joy in his life...
Belligerent-road-pylon chapter 1 . 6/24/2005
haHA! Beautiful! I loved it!
Mayli chapter 1 . 6/22/2005
Oh wow, I like it. Keep going with it! It's hott, wish it would have happened on the show! Hope I helped!

Ariadne chapter 1 . 6/20/2005
Nice. I think that's exactly how she would have felt, if only he had given her the slightest opening.
HouseNCameron chapter 1 . 6/19/2005
That was beautiful, I wish the show went like that. I also with that there was more, it was still really really good. I hope you will write more.
mariel chapter 1 . 6/18/2005
Oh, I liked this a lot. Very well written and totally believable!