Reviews for War Without End
WE WANT TIDUS BACK . PLZ
Rose Northe chapter 3 . 5/22/2006
_ Cid makes me happy
Rose Northe chapter 2 . 5/22/2006
The plot thickens. So Tidus died when he fell not when he faded? That's something I've never quite thought about.
Rose Northe chapter 1 . 5/22/2006
Hmm, very interesting. I wonder how this will turn out?
hart chapter 6 . 2/7/2006
incredable, absolutly amazing, please update soon, i can hardly wait
deactivated yro chapter 1 . 1/7/2006
I have to say that I just love the summary. It totally drew me in! Great fic here. Update when you can!
Black Demon567 chapter 6 . 1/1/2006
Quite happy with how it ended, but I wasn't that happy when they met. It felt, lacking. You know? Like it had no spark. I mean, you made it a little bit different, but I think even the cliche would've had a spark to it.

But hey, you're the better author. Haha. Update soon though, ya know?
Kitsu Kurasei chapter 6 . 12/31/2005
Well hello there Sir, and how are we doing today? I'm liking this story so far. Nice, long, well-written, and moving along smoothly enough. So, I wonder how government will work out for these guys? Badly? I don't know. Will someone do the kind of things Paine was mentioning or is it seriously paranoia? I lean to the first for sheer need of plot.-Kitsu
Archer Yi chapter 6 . 12/31/2005
This is an amazing story and you developed it just perfectly! I really love how Tidus came back as well and his entrance was just so perfect.

I love this fic!
mandyfanforevr chapter 6 . 12/31/2005
Read the chapter earlier but reviewing was disabled at the time.

Well, well... everything seems great now, but we all know that never lasts. I wonder what challenges will fall their way... will be interesting to see.
a crazy hobo chapter 6 . 12/31/2005
good, and well written. I need to work on my FFX story, but only after I finish my zelda fic. Well, good job, and good description too.
Orangeandbluegator3 chapter 6 . 12/29/2005
Another great chapter!
ihatecalvin chapter 6 . 12/29/2005
yay. they finally got together. im happy. hurry and update soon please. :]
blueflamingo chapter 5 . 11/8/2005
YAY! He’s ALIVE! XD I haven’t really played the game at all, and I haven’t read any FF fics either, but I’m like hooked on this one! (which means: really good chapter!)

Too bad we can’t have that kind of government in OUR country...