Reviews for One Quiet Friday Evening
Guest chapter 3 . 5/27/2015
DO ANOTHER TL PK CA AND DS STORY ALREADY
the movie night chapter 3 . 2/1/2013
one day tommy and lil were having a movie night. lil wore a pink sparkly ,long dress and her hair tommy wore a black suit. "so lil lets play truth or dare said tommy as lil spoke yes lets play till 6.30pm lil said as tommy began "lil truth or dare dare said lil as tommy replied "ok lil i dare you to kiss me for 2 hours tommy said smirking as lil said lets go into your bed room . they began as they kissed it was long passionate kiss as they couldnt stop as they walked down stairs kissing and putting the movie on they stiled did as they broke it
Me chapter 3 . 2/20/2011
Cool! All 3 of my fav couples!
Jesus.Lives chapter 3 . 2/4/2006
Cornball, but I like it. Cute fic!
Digital Damita chapter 3 . 7/4/2005
Aw more... it ended too quickly :(
Digital Damita chapter 2 . 7/4/2005
Aw cute :)
starrydreamz chapter 3 . 6/19/2005
you got my fav pairings up..awesome up till now! WTG HUN,update soon yeh?
chibs chapter 3 . 6/19/2005
It felt rushed.. -but it was definitely cute. it kept on making me smile and then i couldn't help but laugh at the cuteness...my family looked at me like i was spycho...but seriously good job.
acosta prez jos ramiro chapter 3 . 6/19/2005
A cute short story. Please, try a sequel.
carlita green chapter 3 . 6/19/2005
keep going this is is so good! yay for you this is a great story! you write and ill randr!
Brucatul-grl chapter 3 . 6/19/2005
HEY TAHT was GGrreatt...lol
Rosie Rubix chapter 3 . 6/19/2005
hm.

I never did like the whole 'I love you' thing when it's y'know, kids.

But hey, your fic.

I did love the part where Phil leaped up though.

Snigger.
Ghostritter chapter 3 . 6/19/2005
Whats wrong with fluff? Its quite nice, especially if everyone's in character and portrayed in a humorous way.
acosta prez jos ramiro chapter 2 . 6/18/2005
A very good story. Lil and Tommy are an excellent couple, but, since they are very responsable and careful people (at least, involving other people's business) they always have troubles to start a relationship on any fic. It seems to be an agreement between the authors, just like making Kim and Phil the crazy couple, and Chuckie and Angelica the one that love to tease each other, which has sense to keep all of them in character.

Just one detail...where is Dil? Sure, you already have Kim/Phil and Chuckie/Angie as stablished couples, but since Lil and Tommy wasn't until chapter 2, they weren't having a couples-only night, so Dil could be there too, specially to see an horror flick.
OldNameMF chapter 2 . 6/18/2005