Reviews for The Scars of the Father, Visited Upon the Son
hentai18ancilla chapter 1 . 11/15/2008
I just watched the movie and I thought there was some sort of chemistry between them. I really liked how you expressed it.
esther chapter 1 . 3/5/2008
absolutely adorable ending! KYA! loved it. loved it. fantastic. _
Qk chapter 1 . 4/24/2007
I can't believe this took me so long to read, but it was worth it. Very nicely done, very well-written. This is certainly being adding to one of my favourites.
JustMe chapter 1 . 7/25/2006
First, let me tell you, this was damn good! I would really like to see more of this. Well written, and realisitcly done. Excellent work.
Fayra chapter 1 . 9/20/2005
AH HOW DARE YOU TO STOP IN A PINT LIKE THAT?

Ok, ok, ill calm down now. ok.

I liked the story, its very touching and sad...it made me feel sorry for Roy... but the best part is the last scene, the 'natural beauty" bit... it was lovely. Now write a sequel, please. :)
Deadsy Dreams chapter 1 . 8/30/2005
I loved it. Great job. Another chapter please.
JustMe chapter 1 . 8/25/2005
You have to write more of this. You just have to. It'd be cruel and evil of you not to do so. POST MORE!...please?
Kay chapter 1 . 8/6/2005
Argh, I've already tried to review this twice and it won't let me... let's hope it goes through this time. x_x Stupid site.

I loved this, by the way.

I've had a horrible soft spot for Roy from the beginning, and this just completely dragged it out of me again- the insecurities, the brilliant moment when Chon comes in to see his torso, the excellent writing and dialogue flashbacks... not to mention, his past story you created is fantastically done. I loved his mother so much. It was very well written.

Please, please, please tell me you plan to write more of this. It would be such a shame and waste to see it left alone. *begs shamelessly* The moments between Chon and Roy are so great, tender and with Roy's wondering sort of insecurity... just brilliant. Thank you so much for writing this! I can't wait for more!
Kay chapter 1 . 8/6/2005
*squeals* Oh... oh, please, please, please continue this! I'll do anything! I have such a soft spot for Roy... this really brought it back out again. Combined with the excellent writing and interesting past storyline (I want to hear more), it's off to a fantastic start. Ending it now would be such a waste! I hope you end up posting more! Oh please, please, please...

*begs shamelessly* :D

I love Roy's insecurities in this, as well as the part where Chon comes into the room and sees his torso. I also really loved the story itself as he was telling it (you did a fantastic job with the dialogue flashbacks mingled in with the actual dialogue). Good job alround, thank you so much!