Reviews for The Scars of the Father, Visited Upon the Son
hentai18ancilla chapter 1 . 11/15/2008
I just watched the movie and I thought there was some sort of chemistry between them. I really liked how you expressed it.
esther chapter 1 . 3/5/2008
absolutely adorable ending! KYA! loved it. loved it. fantastic. _
Qk chapter 1 . 4/24/2007
I can't believe this took me so long to read, but it was worth it. Very nicely done, very well-written. This is certainly being adding to one of my favourites.
JustMe chapter 1 . 7/25/2006
First, let me tell you, this was damn good! I would really like to see more of this. Well written, and realisitcly done. Excellent work.
Fayra chapter 1 . 9/20/2005

Ok, ok, ill calm down now. ok.

I liked the story, its very touching and made me feel sorry for Roy... but the best part is the last scene, the 'natural beauty" bit... it was lovely. Now write a sequel, please. :)
Deadsy Dreams chapter 1 . 8/30/2005
I loved it. Great job. Another chapter please.
JustMe chapter 1 . 8/25/2005
You have to write more of this. You just have to. It'd be cruel and evil of you not to do so. POST MORE!...please?
Kay chapter 1 . 8/6/2005
Argh, I've already tried to review this twice and it won't let me... let's hope it goes through this time. x_x Stupid site.

I loved this, by the way.

I've had a horrible soft spot for Roy from the beginning, and this just completely dragged it out of me again- the insecurities, the brilliant moment when Chon comes in to see his torso, the excellent writing and dialogue flashbacks... not to mention, his past story you created is fantastically done. I loved his mother so much. It was very well written.

Please, please, please tell me you plan to write more of this. It would be such a shame and waste to see it left alone. *begs shamelessly* The moments between Chon and Roy are so great, tender and with Roy's wondering sort of insecurity... just brilliant. Thank you so much for writing this! I can't wait for more!
Kay chapter 1 . 8/6/2005
*squeals* Oh... oh, please, please, please continue this! I'll do anything! I have such a soft spot for Roy... this really brought it back out again. Combined with the excellent writing and interesting past storyline (I want to hear more), it's off to a fantastic start. Ending it now would be such a waste! I hope you end up posting more! Oh please, please, please...

*begs shamelessly* :D

I love Roy's insecurities in this, as well as the part where Chon comes into the room and sees his torso. I also really loved the story itself as he was telling it (you did a fantastic job with the dialogue flashbacks mingled in with the actual dialogue). Good job alround, thank you so much!