Reviews for The Planet Out of Time
EmeraldWings90 chapter 6 . 4/18/2013
Oh, this was so, so good, and so heartbreaking and comforting at the same time...
Annara Ren chapter 6 . 2/24/2013
Fantastic!
You caught all their voices perfectly.

Thank you for writing and sharing!
Murazor chapter 1 . 2/23/2013
Delightful little piece.
Guest chapter 3 . 9/4/2012
I thought that 9 woud be more hostile because 8 is the time war doctor and 9 is always bitter about it...
Basil Allegri chapter 6 . 7/27/2012
I love the way you portrayed the eighth Doctor. The entire story was really nice actually - liked the butterfly room too.
morph chapter 6 . 8/7/2010
This fic is beautiful. The ending brought tears to my eyes. A lovely little story. It made me miss Nine a lot. He was my first Doctor.
anemix chapter 6 . 7/5/2010
I really like this story. It was interesting to see the interactions between the Doctors and Rose, and the Doctors' similarities and differences. Keep writing!

(\/)

( . .)

c(")(")

BUNNY
ArwenMUC chapter 6 . 10/11/2009
I find this story to be very touching :)

I enjoyed reading it very much!
Brightfire15 chapter 6 . 8/17/2008
This is such a sweet story. Great job with Eight and Nine together. I especially love the letter and gift he leaves Rose. "I am comforted to know that whatever else the future may hold, it will hold you." I was crying when I read that part! Wonderful job.
charli3 chapter 6 . 7/14/2008
"...push that big red button on the main control panel. I labeled it, just in case it being big and red wasn’t incentive enough.”

“Oi, watch it, you,” Rose shot back fondly, throwing his big cheeky grin right back at him. She hurried from one big blue box to the other, found the button – and he had labeled it, the big git: ‘Push Me Rose’ – pressed it with authority, and then, leaving the datacube on the console, jogged back."

LOL he labeled it, love that :) it reminds me of when 10 is trying to tell rose which button to press when he's tracking the "ghosts"..."this one?"..."you just killed us" he he.

This is exactly right for two doctors meeting, and rose...all very in more
charli3 chapter 2 . 7/13/2008
love this bit:

"He was going to laugh at her. Affectionately, of course; but he was going to laugh and make one of his avowals of confusion as to why humans couldn’t follow simple instructions. Stupid little apes, wandering off and getting lost because they'd seen something shiny. She wanted to smack herself in the forehead, but it hurt enough already."

haven't got any further, just had to say something before i forgot...made me it up.
zanthinegirl chapter 6 . 4/9/2008
Lovely little story. There just can't be too many crossing time-stream paradoxes for me!
Star-of-Chaos chapter 6 . 9/20/2007
I loved it! Thank you :-)
Fic Druggy chapter 6 . 9/1/2007
good job, good fic.
Unseen Watcher chapter 6 . 6/27/2007
More to him than meets the eye. All sorts of sides and faces that make up the whole. A sad but wonderful story. Thank you.
58 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »