Reviews for The Tithe'd Ones
Hidden Relevance chapter 38 . 5/21/2010
Wait ... wha wha a mintue.. it's over? *flails* drat it all I totally was not expecting this to be the last chapter.. alskdjflskjfklasdjlf;kdsj *whimpers* at least I know there's more stuff in your gallery.. but I liked dax!
Rhia Poisson chapter 38 . 7/13/2008
This is way after you've stopped writing this, but you probably still like to hear that it's wonderful, yes? It's wonderful.

Yeah, short, sweet and to the point. Basically, I love your story.
Marie Kenobi chapter 38 . 7/16/2007
This was an incredibly amazing story that I am throughly going to miss reading. I felt like I was in Dax's shoes much of the time, living her life with her. It truly brightened my day (and kicked my muse into action!) to read it. If you wrote another like it I would be absolutely thrilled. *AWESOME* story. Faving! _
Marie Kenobi chapter 17 . 7/5/2007
To be perfectly honest, I was very hesitant about reading this fic originally, but the number of reviews prompted me to do so anyway. I'm glad I did. This is turning out to be very enjoyable and I think Dax is a great character. I love the way you're portraying Tristan (now that's what I call a sexy man!), and the young Arthur and Lancelot are great as well. The dialogue is top-notch. I'm throughly entertained! :-)

Off to read the next chapter!
st.elmo-lover chapter 38 . 6/26/2007
Good good good. For a while there though I thought Dax was going to die. And I was going to have to cry. But she didn't so I didn't. You're writing is very good. Little to no mistakes and you wrote all of the characters very very well. You did a spectacular job with this. It's totally one of my favorites.
Furibondo chapter 38 . 8/21/2006
Sorry for the late review! Thanks for a great read! I've enjoyed this story very much. Oh, and in response to "there could be another like it on the way?" Yes, please!
Perrault chapter 38 . 8/19/2006
excellent, the best of luck in writing.
Furibondo chapter 37 . 8/17/2006
Can't wait to see the last chapter. This has been a really wonderful story and I've enjoyed reading it! Thanks for the great writing!
dferveiro chapter 36 . 6/5/2006
Hey! I finally read this, and it's great! When are you going to continue it? I'm curious how it will end, but it's a realistic and dreary (in a good way) look at how their lives might have been. Keep up the good work!

Thanks!

DFerveiro
FlorAlv86 chapter 36 . 2/16/2006
this is very good, weird, giving the fact that I half expected Tristan to slam Finn into the nearest wall, but actually quite good!
Risatine89 chapter 36 . 2/14/2006
I must’ve read this story when you first started writing it, I think I had only gotten to the part when Dax had just met Tristan, and I must say that I love this story! I’ve laughed, cried….mostly cried, but you’re an incredible writer! I can’t wait to see what happens next….just do me a favor; don’t kill Dock, Tristan, or Han anytime soon. I swear, you’re going to give your character a heart attack!

So keep up the good work and update soon!

Angelique
xmusecliox chapter 36 . 2/13/2006
How depressing, lol Seems Dax was right, someone was going to die. At least her and tristan have finally stopped dancing around each other poor Finn though! update soon! please!
June Birdie chapter 36 . 2/12/2006
Well now. Nothing like post-battle to make people realize how much they mean to one another. Sad, but I still liked it. Wonderful job.
LiliAnn Jackson chapter 36 . 2/11/2006
PLZ UPDATE EXCELLENT PLZ REALLY FAST GREAT BRILLANT!
LiliAnn Jackson chapter 35 . 12/17/2005
PLZ UPDATE EXCELLENT REALLY FAST PLZ GREAT BRILLANT!