Reviews for First Kiss
Chainless chapter 1 . 3/14/2006
Aah, too adorable! I'm going to scream! Brilliant job, fitting ending for any WinryxEd fan.
Silverwind89 chapter 1 . 2/14/2006
LOVED THIS! I absolutely loved this story!
aLiSon chapter 1 . 1/29/2006
OMG dat wuz SO freakiN cutE! wee~ LUV'd IT! * u really have talent! continue your AWESOME work! -...but i really wished ed wuld make the first move... "usually" its winry who makes one... lol

Ed x Winry 4eVa
AnimeFreek101 chapter 1 . 1/16/2006
Very nice! I wish I coulda read that far into the manga, sadly I haven't even read volume four yet. XD And I KNOW the anime doesn't follow along the same storyline as the manga, so I can't rely on that! Ah well. 'Twas very nicely done, good job!
Toni chapter 1 . 12/22/2005
OMFG, That was the cutest story I have ever read. You have a real talent for writting. Keep it up. If you write anymore, I will have to read it. The end was so adorable. Great Job!

-Toni
S J Smith-Evil Little Dog chapter 1 . 12/14/2005
Aw. Love the sad mixed with the sweet in this story.
SenshiAlchemist - Ge Kailin chapter 1 . 11/27/2005
Oh my God you write the best EdWin fics! I loved this, it was fantastic :)
Rissell C chapter 1 . 11/13/2005
*squeals* Aww, this is so cute! *hearts appear all around* I love it!
SharyBeary chapter 1 . 11/11/2005
oh! how sweet. that was great!
BrokenCrossedPaths chapter 1 . 10/25/2005
Aw! -Big waterfalls of tears come pouring down the sides of her cheeks.- I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! It's so flippin' cute. -Snuggles with the fan-fiction.-
LovingTheLord91 chapter 1 . 10/1/2005
OMG! That was so good! Funny!
Carrot The LuvMachine chapter 1 . 8/31/2005
THAT WAS THE MOST ADORABLE ONE-SHOT EVER! oh! You wrote Winry and Ed PERFECTLY! I could see that happening in the series, if they'd ever add any winryxed moments -.-

I've gotta read more of your fics, you're amazing! keep it up!

~Colie

ED N WINRY FOREVER!
Goddess of Yesterday chapter 1 . 8/28/2005
bravo bravo! That was to cute a lot of fluff! I loved it.
ChibiBotan88 chapter 1 . 8/26/2005
OMG! This was soo cute! I just really got into this couple and I think you write wonderfully!
Angel Heart chapter 1 . 8/15/2005