Reviews for First Kiss
Panda-chan chapter 1 . 8/8/2005
Aw... _ ... I love it... sniff sniff ... aw...
neon kun chapter 1 . 7/25/2005
It's great! It really got me hang up. It's really interesting!
Yeah this is deleted chapter 1 . 7/18/2005
so freaking kawaii!
Chibi Mistress chapter 1 . 7/17/2005
awesomely - uber - sweet! lol - loved it all!
snwbnny chapter 1 . 7/10/2005
I loved it! The way you write and the whole story! Great job!
Kyutex15 chapter 1 . 7/8/2005
Go Saturn-san! I LUVED it! .
cortisoll chapter 1 . 7/8/2005
CUTE! Love it to pieces. XD
ilovesoup1 chapter 1 . 7/5/2005
aw ] so cute. D
Arika-of-the-Demons chapter 1 . 6/29/2005
AW SO CUTE I LOVED IT!
Destiel500 chapter 1 . 6/28/2005
Dudette, you my most favorite authoress when it comes to Full Metal Alchemist. What's better is that you write EDWARD AND WINRY fanfiction! YAY! Anyway, I really enjoyed this first chapter. I hope this story will be as good as Stand Up and Walk Forwar, or maybe even better. But don't worry, your one-shots are definately awesome, too! Keep up the good work! I just hope you update soon!
fmalover01 chapter 1 . 6/21/2005
Wow! thats all I can say! Well actually I think I can say more. That was great! please right some more ed and winry fics like this one! I loved it. :)
Kwala chapter 1 . 6/19/2005
as usual you are the master of edxwinry, and you make the best one shots. i loved the story and i cant wait for the next one!
YumeTakato chapter 1 . 6/19/2005
aawe XD squishy fluffiness and goodness! wah~~! -giggles-
La Wei chapter 1 . 6/19/2005
I LOVE THIS! I've read the manga and I'm guessing you have too? Cause it's like right after the last one that came out.

Yay! It's so Kawaii! Their position on the bench is quite funny. They're so cute. I like the manga way better than the anime. But, still can't wait till the movie comes out here. -

Well, hope you write tons more...my writing stinks and also having writer's block.

Gah! Keep up the great work!

Monkeysme
Alchemist Jade chapter 1 . 6/19/2005
Another one of your great works...love it. So perty...and I loved the way u displayed it...priceless.
58 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »