Reviews for First Kiss
Kisa Yamashita chapter 1 . 6/19/2005
Cute!Oh i love yours story ED/Winry I love them!mdr!:D
Kitsune-FanRainnot logged in chapter 1 . 6/18/2005
Oh, wow! What a fluffy and sweet fic. Kinda sad but still its wonderful. You're a very talented writer.

~Rain-chan
hiei44 chapter 1 . 6/18/2005
That was so cute. I really liked it. I really liked the fight the two had in the park. That was great. I also liked how Winry was being straight forward with Ed since she started to realize that when he leaves she may never see him again. I also loved what Winry thanked Ed for at the end. That was perfect. Keep up the good work.
Concetta chapter 1 . 6/18/2005
OH SO CUTE! I loved it! It's going under favorites!
Whitewash chapter 1 . 6/18/2005
As everyone else said, it was fluffy and cute. However, you have a few grammar errors here and there, just to say. Try to proofread a little better is my only critique.
alex chapter 1 . 6/18/2005
that is absolutly one of the best ones ive read !

you have to write more like this! so cute!
Constellations of Neverland chapter 1 . 6/18/2005
Aw, so cute. That's our Ed and Winry couple for ya'! I loved this one! I nearly cried cuz i know how Winry feels! He COULD die ANY day...and not even care if he did or not...he could just walk right into death and not even care. God ED! What is it with you! OTHER people care about you too you know! You can't throw away yourself like that! You'll kill more than just yourself! The ones who love you would probably throw away their life for you!-Like Al and Winry(Winly-translated name)

Ed:...Yeah that's nice.

Me:...-_- What's the use?
nadisrad chapter 1 . 6/18/2005
OMG I LOVED THIS. good job! im a huge winry/ed fan, and im also currently reading the manga so i liked how you took it after that. greatt!
No Wonder chapter 1 . 6/18/2005
Aw *giggles with delight* the ending was so cute!
Jazzy Uchiha chapter 1 . 6/18/2005
i loved it
AngeloflLight chapter 1 . 6/18/2005
*squeals* i can hardly stand the cuteness! i love your fics!
dbzgtfan2004 chapter 1 . 6/18/2005
This is a cute and sad story. Please make some more. Ed and Winry forever.
dramanut26 chapter 1 . 6/18/2005