Reviews for The New Life
anybody-out-there chapter 1 . 12/4/2012
Aw, I remember watching this when I was younger. When I stumbled over an episode a few days ago, I couldn't resist watching some of it again. I remember how said it was that Bray never got to meet baby-Bray - so cool that you're correcting that one:)

Even though it's 7 yrs since you wrote the story, feel free to continue;)

Kom igjen - jeg vet du har lyst :))
bobfrank chapter 1 . 5/28/2012
hope u write more
Hailee chapter 1 . 11/4/2010
your story is really good and think you should keep going. :)
Pipy889 chapter 1 . 5/6/2010
please write more. this is very interesting
EmmettsNewGirl chapter 1 . 3/18/2010
Loved it :)
Fifille chapter 1 . 2/7/2010
OMG that was SO TOTALLY AWESOME! I loved the way you made it sound realistic. That is, rather than "She cried, feeling as though the world was ending, wanting someone to kill her then and there" which probably IS realistic, but I don't think it'd do well in a story like this.

Pretty please with cream, sugar and a cherry on top write more! Even though this is like 5 years old pleasse continue!

xoxo Jem xoxo
KssingKate chapter 1 . 2/12/2009
Hey )

Its really good and I think youre right, its cruel that Bray never gets to see his own child.

Im german, so I might not get every word, but I love your writing and Id love to read more. Please continue!
MeBeingAWallflower chapter 1 . 9/9/2008
Great Story:D:D!..
Emma chapter 1 . 8/31/2008
Loved it. Need more Bray/Amber stories
Jewels chapter 1 . 4/24/2007
Yes, please I want some more. I couldn't stand what the Techno's did to Bray and I agree it does seem unfair that he ha Amber never catch a break. I like reading happy fictions and knowing that someone out there feels as I do.
Tortall Tribe Freak chapter 1 . 9/17/2006
this is so good
Lin chapter 1 . 6/27/2006
I would LOVE it if you did more Amber/Bray fics. There really isn't any around and this story is so beautiful! It breaks my heart the Bray was "deleted" and reading stories of him and Amber together make it so much better :) Please write more!
LastStar chapter 1 . 6/2/2006
I love this.

There isn't many Bray/Amber stories which is a shame.

Keep it up and more soon please
luxury chapter 1 . 1/13/2006
I love your story. Keep going
MR. SE7EN chapter 1 . 1/1/2006