Reviews for Bad blood rising
HappiestClam chapter 9 . 5/12/2012
Please update. I really do like this story, but you haven't updated in years. You haven't died, have you? 'Cause that would suck.
Taeniaea chapter 9 . 9/3/2008
great story
Tinker927 chapter 7 . 5/9/2006
*starts to bow* you updated, you updated, you updated!

YAHO!

Do it again! Do it again! Please! *does the face* (nice chapter by the way, gotta love the waffles)
XcrimsonroseX chapter 7 . 5/1/2006
I so loved that story!

Please please update soon!
Kinkyo chapter 7 . 4/30/2006
Interesting. I do hope you update again soon.
Evilsangel chapter 7 . 4/30/2006
lmao! HOLY SHIT THAT WAS GREAT! I LOVED THIS! ITS SO FUNNY! MAKE RAVEN EVIL! YES! I LOVE EVIL! EVIL IS SO MUCH FUN! (PLEASE DON'T TELL MOM I SAID THAT, SHE'LL TRY TO FIND A STRAIT JACKET TO PUT ME IN) THAT WAS GREAT! I LOVED IT! PLEASE UPDATE ASAP! BYE :) ;)
Tinker927 chapter 6 . 12/11/2005
this is really cool. please update it when yah get the chance!
GS Dragono chapter 5 . 11/13/2005
"

“How many finger am I holding up BB?” asked Cyborg, holding up 3.

“Boom!”

“Mweh, close enough.” Sighed Cyborg as he slung Beast boy over his shoulder just before Raven’s aura enveloped them all.

"

LOL!
Hunter The one and only chapter 5 . 11/12/2005
*smiles maniacly* HAHAHAHA starfire lost an eye HAHAHAHAHHAHAHA I HATE TERRA KILL HER or make them distroy the fucking ston shes in :}
ShadowDevil chapter 5 . 11/12/2005
hm...you must not be a very big fan of starfire...Well I like the idea and I'm looking forward to reading about a demonic raven in the near future (hopefully). Good so far, UPDATE
GS Dragono chapter 4 . 9/26/2005
Your story is really good, but you might want to slow down in the typing process a little. I spot a few type-o's like forgeting the quotation marks or a comma, period in the wrong place, stuff like that. But I like it!
GS Dragono chapter 3 . 9/11/2005
Very nice, although I did spot a few run-on sentances. Keep up the good work :)
GS Dragono chapter 1 . 6/19/2005
Cool. More chapters. Please?