Reviews for Catch Me, I'm Falling
Loved up the good
animelvr23 chapter 3 . 6/21/2009
KYAA MORE! ja ne!~
loretta537 chapter 3 . 1/21/2008
this is good, what happens next? please update soon. so they just realized that they both care for the other, now do they start dating, do they keep it a secret, how will the others react when they find out (especially kagura), is kyo still going to be put in the cage, when will the new god be born and how will its parents treat it, will they end up having someone good raise it instead of its parents, since akito is dead what other relationships will spring up or be announce in the zodiac?
princess-cutiepie-89 chapter 3 . 3/25/2007
I love it, its wonderful.
Damien-Rose chapter 3 . 1/22/2007
i liked it, super cute
OnceaSuperWhoLockian chapter 3 . 12/7/2006
i like it a LOT so far. i love that Haru saved Kyo it makes me all warm inside lol. PLEASE update soon!

Shannon chapter 1 . 8/14/2006
*sigh* a beutifully done story line and at a quick pace to! (maybe ya should slow it done so it doesn't go TOO fast) Don't get me wrong I love it, it was just some friendly advice that's all. Oh and I really hope you'd write more! Keep up the good work.
Rinc chapter 3 . 3/20/2006
good. update. now. thank you.
flyingdaggers chapter 2 . 10/2/2005
OMG lol

wheni first read this story i had no friekn clue waht a noose was

lyk i knew

but i forgot? that it was called a noose

and now im re reading this

adn im lyk OMG A NOSE!

color me stupid

unknown chapter 3 . 7/24/2005
so touching
Jasmine Starlight chapter 3 . 6/26/2005
wo! know when you use that character bar thingy there all only ten results for kyoxharu...that neeDs TO cHANGE!
Writa chapter 3 . 6/25/2005
Aw! Uber-kawaii! Yes write continue to write
Naru chapter 3 . 6/20/2005
Yaay, new fanfic. n_n

The first chapter was sa-a-ad. ;_;

And the whole thing so far is good. _ Keep it up!
Faye-chan chapter 3 . 6/20/2005
Shaka, you're the best. Once again, one of your stories made me cry, but from sheer fluffiness! So sweet... please don't end the story here, find a way to continue it! It's just too sweet to stop. TwT