Reviews for Aftermath
WolfE Cat chapter 13 . 8/3/2010
Bad ending. Unresolved.

Good writing.
books-n-cookies chapter 13 . 3/4/2010
That was such a great story to read! I loved it :) and i loved the tate at the end too! great fic, it was amazingly written!
NicoleTheresa1 chapter 13 . 11/29/2009
this was a great story. thank you
Liz chapter 13 . 2/12/2006
I can't bleieve I haven't reviewed this story, shameful! I really enjoyed it, you guys do TATE to perfection, loved the ending. And the best part of it was we all wanted more:) I would love to see you guys do an epic Kate and Tony get together fic, cause you are so good at writing their relationship and could really draw it out into another delicious fic. Well done, loved it as usual.
BubbleGumEcstasy chapter 13 . 9/17/2005
This is such an awesome story and it was so beautifully written too! You are an exceptional writer! The only thing I would have changed in this is have instead of TATE a KIBBS story. Keep writing cuz your damn good at it.
lost rose28 chapter 13 . 9/8/2005
this is such a great story im so glad you wrote it i really enjoyed reading it. it would be cool if thats what really happend that way kate will still be with us.
Eva chapter 13 . 9/8/2005
such a great story, but the ending so unresolved...i mean the chapter was great but so much more room for Tate...i wish u would keep going...please?
Salem Navy chapter 13 . 9/7/2005
That ending so did not suck. It was amazing! I loved it!

I loved Tony's line, "I’m not leaving until you tell me how you feel. Until you cry. Until you realize that you’re not invincible." I loved how he would not just let her... keep it all bottled up. Great job!
NothingButTate chapter 13 . 9/7/2005
Cool! slightly TATISH ending... and its not THAT bad...
hikarisailorcat chapter 13 . 9/6/2005
aaw... that was good! :D
jtbwriter chapter 13 . 9/6/2005
At least you finished it-I'm glad you gave Tony the job of getting Kate to let it out-a little skimpy but better then a poke in the ...never mind!

Thanks for a good fic!
iceicekatie chapter 12 . 8/23/2005
Yay they found her!

I hope there's going to be more..
Pardison chapter 12 . 8/22/2005
Please dont tell me your ending it like that?
Rosefern chapter 12 . 8/22/2005
Dang...had to shoot Ari even though he was surrendering? Oh well... thanx for the angsty part! i guess... U know thats kinda what happend on the JAG s10 premiere..now that i think about it... God Story!
shirik chapter 12 . 8/22/2005
can you add some more tate please?