Reviews for The Desert Is Ice Cold
greenstarsubaaru chapter 1 . 3/16/2009
hello there,a very cute story that you made:)please continue it,
Debbo Kakashi Hatake chapter 4 . 7/1/2008
YOSH YOSH YOSH!

YOU HAVE GOT TO UPDATE SOON! YOU ROCK FOR MAKING THIS STORY SO DARN GOOD! YES YES YES!

*cools down*

Gaara and Lee were so cute! I really love the two of them together. SasuNaru is also one of my favourite pairings too! Oh and you forgot Neji XD Heehee.

Anyway, you got to update soon! UPDATE! XD

Cya,

Debbo Kakashi Hatake
678909 chapter 4 . 7/3/2007
Aw that was so cute! I would love to help you with plot suggestions since I'm having similar problems right now. But my sick, twisted, demented, sadist mind probablly wouldn't blow over very well...
yaoilover93 chapter 3 . 5/17/2007
please write more
678909 chapter 3 . 5/19/2006
OMG your so lame review LOL well that was interesting update soon!
678909 chapter 2 . 4/17/2006
i like yes i like a lot it's really really good! i also listened to the song it was good too.

update soon kay i gotta go fix my myspace...
678909 chapter 1 . 10/4/2005
aw KAWAII! one question will there be any "fun" having in this story?NOT THE POINT! Ok so upate soon bye
DarkvsLight chapter 1 . 8/31/2005
GAARAxLEE FLUFF! I love how you portray Gaara's fears and how lee is so understand and innocent! Keep up the great writing! WHere's chapter 2! NEED CH.2! T_T *sob..wailing*
greenbean1 chapter 1 . 8/22/2005
This is adorable! Please continue it! :]
hansuh chapter 1 . 8/3/2005
Aw... yer ficcie is so cute! Lee is cute. Gaara is cute. Squirrel is cute. Gai-sensei is cut- OWAH! err.. well.. kinda? XD Me likey. Please continue with this soon? n_n *sparkle sparkle*

Heh-heh... about the -Lee! -Gai-sensei! Lee! dialogue x3 I't always brings a certain Naruto True Style episode to my mind xD You see... Kankuro is in bathroom with this other guy and... ah well... on Flash movies section, if you don't already know what i'm babbling about xD *supah Gai-sensei sparkles*
Phox VS Frawg chapter 1 . 7/1/2005
interesting. I wuv Lee-san! *huggles* I wuv non-homacidal Gaara *huggles* *pushes both cheek to cheek* Now they gotta hug. update soon!
spork ai chapter 1 . 6/29/2005
*gasp* Love love love love love! LeeGaa's pretty uncommon on so I'm really happy to see this. You write it well too, everyone's nice and in character. The last part was so cute with Gaara calling Lee 'Lee-san' it made me all fangirly

Please update soon!
Jasmine Starlight chapter 1 . 6/19/2005
watah! i love this pairing ...i need more... seriously...more ur turnign me no...
Chibi Tetra chapter 1 . 6/19/2005