Reviews for Linked
Georgio chapter 24 . 1/28
That might have been the cutest thing I've ever read in my entire life! I'm kinda sad it's over, though...
Daeris1225 chapter 24 . 1/16
I abso-bloody-lutely LOVED this fanfic. It was perfect and if I had not just finished it I would read it again immediately.
Very good work!
Dramione-lover chapter 24 . 1/12
Oh my god Katie, I swear this is the best fanfic I have ever read! I'm not one for fanfics but Draco and Hermione are one of my favourite pairs. And when I can across this story, I was completely blown away.
Unlike other Dramione fanfics where the only thing they have is unlikely romance, this story had proper reasoning and took everything in HP into consideration.
UGH! Now I'm gonna go read your next story. Keep writing! :)
dramione-vincet-semper chapter 14 . 1/9
I love the way you wrote this chapter; the repeated use of the first and last lines makes this feel rather poetic, as it was meant to do. Well done with that
Here come the sun chapter 24 . 1/7
Wow ,just wow...I hav no words to explain what I'm feeling...It was a great story...a roller coaster of emotions...one time I m feeling giddy n the next I feel sad n after that maybe happy n the ride of emotions goes on...well thank u for writing such a beautiful story for us dramione readers...Hope to have an Epilogue maybe...
LOVE LOVE LOVE IT
Sammi chapter 5 . 12/30/2015
Your writing is beautiful, you're really able to connect to me and draw me into the story. My first ever fan-fic that I read was Isolation, also a Dramione story. That story gave me a basis for what I judge other stories on, and your fan-fic has passed with flying colors.(: I really like the way you characterize Draco. None of his actions of words seem out of character (comparatively to J.K Rowling's Draco.) I'm really looking forward to reading the rest of this. I wish your chapters were longer though!
yoesquilz chapter 4 . 12/27/2015
I know your fanfic was publish a long time ago but I'm currently reading it and I'm just amazed by your words. Last night I was reading the chapter " Something has changed" ( one of my favorites btw) and I was stunned by your writing .I was feeling like I was in the story and I relate so much with Draco when he found out that passage on the diary and how he reacted it. For one minute I forgot It was only a story and it was not about myself. The denial and the "hysteria" of discovering feelings. It was just perfect. I was just holy shi*. Anyways I want to thank you to write this marvelous fanfic :)
akagami hime chan chapter 24 . 12/20/2015
I'm so glad I stumbled upon this story. I thought I had already read most major Dramione fics but omg. I'm sure you have already been told many times but this story was seriously beautiful. And the angst hahaha it was so good you made me shed a tear or two (or a hundred, damn it). The character development was also on point. And I hadn't reflected before on how much pain Hermione must have been in at some points in the series. I had already thought about her self doubt but that memory about the suicide makes a surprising lot of sense.
Okay, I just wanted you to know that I'm really happy I read this story and that the end was great and it was so tender and fluffy and full of hope. Thank you for writing this and sharing it.
steph-rose chapter 24 . 12/18/2015
I couldn't remember how long I have been shipping Dramione nor do I remember how I came to love this pair in the first place. I found myself picky especially on dramione fanfic because it would just be too unbearable (for me at least) if they are written out of characters or story plot is not convincing enough for the pair to come together. I believe a well-written Dramione fiction can turn anyone to adore this pair:)

I like your approach to Draco and Hermione in 'Linked'. I found it comforting somehow. I don't know how to explain my feeling toward this story. Relatively light-mooded and I like how the story doesn't go too much into details of what was happening outside Draco and Hermione's connection. How did you manage to do that and yet sufficiently pulled out the dramione chemistry? I like this and I will definitely come back to 'Linked'.

I hope you will keep writing:)
Eh chapter 2 . 12/7/2015
GOD DAMMIT, SNAPE!
hangingonclouds chapter 24 . 12/5/2015
Oh my god, that was possibly one of the sweetest and adorablest (is that even a word?) Dramione fan fiction I have ever read! I loved it so so so much. You perfectly got Draco's essence and barely anyone gets it right so thank you!
Caroline chapter 14 . 12/5/2015
This chapter is so beautiful. You have such a talent.
lifeoftheirown chapter 24 . 12/1/2015
great story
Harrypotterfreak chapter 15 . 11/30/2015
Wasn't the effect of the potion That they felt eachothers pain? Why didn't Hermione feel the beatings and the broken nose? Isn't the potion designed to do that. She also got the headache, why didn't she feel the beatings?
2,459 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »