Reviews for Linked
Gilan chapter 24 . 8h
This was RLLY cute man
consumedly chapter 24 . 5/17
I have so many feelings I don't know how to review right now. I just I would like for someone to talk to about this fic. I'd like for someone to hold me and we would imagine their lives and just- I''ve so many feelings, thank you!
Ne0my chapter 24 . 5/9
This is by far one of the best written fanfictions I've ever read. And I can totally confirm your improvement. Your writings got better with each chapter. I really enjoyed reading. _ thank you!
lambtastic chapter 24 . 5/2
Aw:) the ending is so cute! Please consider that sequel! I'd love to see the reactions of everybody and how Draco and Hermione deal with the reaction of their parents as well. I can't imagine Draco's parents being very supportive. Hopefully Hermione's parents will be more open with the idea though. Please continue soon!
Saphira113 chapter 24 . 4/30
This story has been amazing! I know you wrote it years ago, but I just wanted to say that it is a very lovely piece of work.
Continue this story!
Nikki Weasley chapter 24 . 4/7
That last line made me crack up, but I don't know why! I guess I'm going crazy!
Nikki Weasley chapter 19 . 4/7
That's annoying, and the reason I couldn't see your 3 page long thoughts on HBP
The not want to line is grammatically incorrect and should be changed to didn't not want to instead of didn't want to not want to.
Thanks, I told you that explaining dreams would be useful!
Nikki Weasley chapter 18 . 4/6
It's amazing how many writers suffer writer's block!
thought not though
not should be in italics instead of do
HIM, sweet silly words which are cute or utterly irritating? WINK WINK
I would've liked to know more about the actual dreams as you could have made them pretty interesting. I have always LOVED Mrs Malfoy and adore the way you wove her in this time. The way in which physical contact happened was so different then before - amazing!

LOVED IT LOVED IT LOVED IT LOVED IT LOVED IT LOVED IT LOVED IT LOVED IT LOVED IT

If I thought I might get the job I would've gone for it!
Nikki Weasley chapter 16 . 4/6
Again, loved your choice of words!
It'll be interesting to see in which circumstances they will see memories again as I have to admit falling and catching is getting old, though maybe the conversation going on at the time can add more sweet n spice!
1. I always read your disclaimers, though I skip everyone elses.
2. I do not think that JK is all that great.
3. You will never own Harry Potter - that is true.
4. Most fanfics I read normally exceed 50 reviews but if I wrote one myself, I'd expect even lower.
5. You probably don't love me as this is neither a funny, insightful, or oh-so-helpful comment.
6. No need to thank me, merely doing my duty as a dedicated reader, who reads instead of finish an assignment due in the morning.
7. It definitely contains some of your prettiest writing.
8. Good idea not to worry about it.
9. Nice title which I totally agree with as I had to put up with some today.
10. BOOOOOOYYYYYYYYYYS! - referring to Harry/Ron/Draco even though real life boys suck.
11. Love Draco's insults.
12. Love the words you used - holiest sanctuary library, I'm a bookworm and don't agree.
13. It made me smile too.
14. Best line eever! (meant in a sing-song voice as I'm only 13)

I wonder if you read all of this.
Nikki Weasley chapter 15 . 4/6
1. I always read your disclaimers, though I skip everyone elses.
2. I do not think that JK is all that great.
3. You will never own Harry Potter - that is true.
7. It definitely contains some of your prettiest writing.
8. Good idea not to worry about it.
9. Nice title which I totally agree with as I had to put up with some today.
11. Love Draco's insults.
13. It made me smile too.

I wonder if you read all of this.
Nikki Weasley chapter 14 . 4/6
No offence but even though i understood it, it's still crappy! Too formal for a story!
Nope. no reason to put in a little Draco-the-pure-blooded-prat scene and slow this train down (though you might already have).

I think that you introduced the 'love' in a fairly secure and well-done manner, in other words I LOVED THIS CHAPTER!
Nikki Weasley chapter 13 . 4/6
Not sure how the events of HBP, not Deathly Hallows, will keep on affecting Draco/Mione fanfic but it could actually quite enhance your story as both books showed more on Draco's character than any of the others. As you have probably stopped reading all the reviews you get from this fanfic, I will bore you no further!-
2,392 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »