Reviews for Linked
asmita panja chapter 24 . 7/3
intense..and heartwarming!
I just finished reading your a.n. for the beginning for this chapter, and while I do see why you did not write Snape after the release of HBP, your refusal to do so creates a very large plot hole in your story. First, Snape was the Head of Slytherin so he would notice that something was off with Draco, not to mention the fact that he was Draco's Godfather. Second, Snape was known to patrol the halls at night and you have previously stated that Draco and Hermione frequently broke curfew to read the journals... which means that Snape would have caught them in the halls eventually. Third, when you stated that Snape outright refused to believe that someone in his class could have the skill to create a perfect potion. You didn't back it up. Besides although he is loathe to admit it he knows that Hermione is smart enough to possibly make a perfect potion. Finally, by leaving out all mentions of a potions class you are leaving out a key component of the story because this all started because of a potion, and Snape was probably one of the only people who Hermione and Draco could have bounced their ideas off of once they found a cure.

Sincerely, TerminallyStuck
3Dramione chapter 1 . 6/28
I know what you mean when you said that you were bad with computers. They hate me! I'm suprised mine didn't already strangle me in my sleep by now! I love you story by the way, so exciting!
jackiemack916 chapter 24 . 6/27
This story was absolutely brilliant. Well written, nice and neat plot, and plausible character actions based on the twists your plot threw at them. Bravo.
dramionelover chapter 24 . 6/27
Sorry for some things that i will write wrong because i'm not english. I'm writing in english because I loved this fic. This was the first fic that I love from de begining until the end. I hope that you write the sequel.
Miss-Margaux-Malfoy chapter 24 . 6/25
I ****ing love this story it's my fav in all the ones I've read (and I have read a lot of Dramione stories.) 10/10 Love love love love it :) :) :) :) :) :)
Awwwww that was so adorable! I loved your original idea, and this story is just perfect!
Mii3.1415926 chapter 20 . 6/4
Assesses :) :) :) my favourite Draco/Malfoy story so far! thank you!
ellikanellika chapter 16 . 6/3
I love the story and all so far, but I don't get something... if this thing is so huge... why don't they report it? Or ask Snape for help?
One Sapphire Rose chapter 24 . 5/27
*sniff* so BEAUTIFUL! I LOVE IT!
Omg so wonderful im speachless
Gilan chapter 24 . 5/22
This was RLLY cute man
consumedly chapter 24 . 5/17
I have so many feelings I don't know how to review right now. I just I would like for someone to talk to about this fic. I'd like for someone to hold me and we would imagine their lives and just- I''ve so many feelings, thank you!
Ne0my chapter 24 . 5/9
This is by far one of the best written fanfictions I've ever read. And I can totally confirm your improvement. Your writings got better with each chapter. I really enjoyed reading. _ thank you!
lambtastic chapter 24 . 5/2
Aw:) the ending is so cute! Please consider that sequel! I'd love to see the reactions of everybody and how Draco and Hermione deal with the reaction of their parents as well. I can't imagine Draco's parents being very supportive. Hopefully Hermione's parents will be more open with the idea though. Please continue soon!
2,403 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »