Reviews for Linked
FangandMax chapter 24 . 17h ago
This was one of the best fanfics I have ever read. It was beautifully written, I absolutely adored it. (:
sashaxrose chapter 24 . 2/25
This story was beautiful from start to finish. I immensely enjoyed it. You did a fantastic job, Katie. I really could read this story again and again, the ending filled me with so much happiness. I wish there was a sequel to this. Keep on writing, you're very talented.
Got2Bme chapter 12 . 2/22
You're an amazing writer. I was shocked that tears were sliding down my face.
bellachaos chapter 24 . 2/20
This fic. This beautiful, tragic, whirlpool of a fic. It took over my life and woudn't let me go. Wonderful job!
x-mariaa chapter 24 . 2/14
This. Was. So. Beautiful! (,:

I wish it would've been longer. Everything was perfect.
Redsiver chapter 24 . 2/12
Awesome story, tho I wish u could make a sequel or something
AliceMalefoy chapter 24 . 2/6
Now I can say it : I totally LOVED your story ! Beautifully written, magically realistic :)
Definitely one of my favorites !

Alice
AliceMalefoy chapter 12 . 2/6
Just so you know, I quite like your story so far ! It's interesting and even if I'm quite scared of what their relationship might become, I'm still impatient to see what you'll do with them ;)

Love and chocolate frogs,

Alice.
Sequel?
This was a wonderful story
darkcloud666 chapter 24 . 2/5
Oh my god... I have to admit, when I first saw this, I thought the idea was kind of stupid. But my god you pulled it off. I was practically gripping my laptop screen in some places. GAH! I love you and hate you at the same time for playing with my emotions so. I applaud you.
darkcloud666 chapter 22 . 2/5
Oh you tease...
darkcloud666 chapter 21 . 2/5
GAH. You're making me feel FEELINGS. So good!
darkcloud666 chapter 19 . 2/5
This chapter made me think of Iron Maiden. Good on ya. You have an excellent writing style, so I can forgive the occasional grammatical/spelling errors and syntactic incongruity. Very good, I'm addicted ;)
auroraforeva chapter 24 . 1/31
Read it in a day, ! Loved it: )
Sarah chapter 24 . 1/28
This got me crying.. I didn't want it to end..beautiful story... Want it to go on...
2,363 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »