Reviews for Linked
Continue this story!
Nikki Weasley chapter 24 . 4/7
That last line made me crack up, but I don't know why! I guess I'm going crazy!
Nikki Weasley chapter 19 . 4/7
That's annoying, and the reason I couldn't see your 3 page long thoughts on HBP
The not want to line is grammatically incorrect and should be changed to didn't not want to instead of didn't want to not want to.
Thanks, I told you that explaining dreams would be useful!
Nikki Weasley chapter 18 . 4/6
It's amazing how many writers suffer writer's block!
thought not though
not should be in italics instead of do
HIM, sweet silly words which are cute or utterly irritating? WINK WINK
I would've liked to know more about the actual dreams as you could have made them pretty interesting. I have always LOVED Mrs Malfoy and adore the way you wove her in this time. The way in which physical contact happened was so different then before - amazing!

LOVED IT LOVED IT LOVED IT LOVED IT LOVED IT LOVED IT LOVED IT LOVED IT LOVED IT

If I thought I might get the job I would've gone for it!
Nikki Weasley chapter 16 . 4/6
Again, loved your choice of words!
It'll be interesting to see in which circumstances they will see memories again as I have to admit falling and catching is getting old, though maybe the conversation going on at the time can add more sweet n spice!
1. I always read your disclaimers, though I skip everyone elses.
2. I do not think that JK is all that great.
3. You will never own Harry Potter - that is true.
4. Most fanfics I read normally exceed 50 reviews but if I wrote one myself, I'd expect even lower.
5. You probably don't love me as this is neither a funny, insightful, or oh-so-helpful comment.
6. No need to thank me, merely doing my duty as a dedicated reader, who reads instead of finish an assignment due in the morning.
7. It definitely contains some of your prettiest writing.
8. Good idea not to worry about it.
9. Nice title which I totally agree with as I had to put up with some today.
10. BOOOOOOYYYYYYYYYYS! - referring to Harry/Ron/Draco even though real life boys suck.
11. Love Draco's insults.
12. Love the words you used - holiest sanctuary library, I'm a bookworm and don't agree.
13. It made me smile too.
14. Best line eever! (meant in a sing-song voice as I'm only 13)

I wonder if you read all of this.
Nikki Weasley chapter 15 . 4/6
1. I always read your disclaimers, though I skip everyone elses.
2. I do not think that JK is all that great.
3. You will never own Harry Potter - that is true.
7. It definitely contains some of your prettiest writing.
8. Good idea not to worry about it.
9. Nice title which I totally agree with as I had to put up with some today.
11. Love Draco's insults.
13. It made me smile too.

I wonder if you read all of this.
Nikki Weasley chapter 14 . 4/6
No offence but even though i understood it, it's still crappy! Too formal for a story!
Nope. no reason to put in a little Draco-the-pure-blooded-prat scene and slow this train down (though you might already have).

I think that you introduced the 'love' in a fairly secure and well-done manner, in other words I LOVED THIS CHAPTER!
Nikki Weasley chapter 13 . 4/6
Not sure how the events of HBP, not Deathly Hallows, will keep on affecting Draco/Mione fanfic but it could actually quite enhance your story as both books showed more on Draco's character than any of the others. As you have probably stopped reading all the reviews you get from this fanfic, I will bore you no further!-
rebeckyyy chapter 24 . 4/5
OMG. This story. My heart was seriously hurting when I read Delilahs journal entries about her regret about not choosing Edward. This was so good! Ahhh. I love them together so much. The slow-burn of their relationship and getting together was totally worth it. I'm so glad I decided to read this story!
Potterheadwwk chapter 24 . 4/4
OMG I love this story so so much! It was so romantic at the end I nearly cried:') #tearsofjoy
Lily Orya chapter 24 . 3/31
This is a well written story where characters had been respected. I took pleasure to read it. Thanks.
Lily Orya chapter 8 . 3/31
That was a really good chapter. The tension and mess up feelings still there when Hermione get out of the memory. Well done.
Lily Orya chapter 4 . 3/31
I understand your point to change too much the Background of characters. I don't like it either when there's no reason or this is only for making things was to the writer. I think yours is okay. That doesn't change her relationship with her parents. Sure. It changes a life to loose someone but you haven't made her parents pure devil or something like that.
2,387 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »