Reviews for Linked
GanjiaQueen91 chapter 24 . 1/27
I know that’s not how this ends I know that on everything that is holy this is not how ur just going to stop this magnificent story. Like where is the conflict where is the epic fight for love. This is so disappointing.
Romans623andJohn316 chapter 24 . 11/14/2022
I just read this all in like a day. It was AMAZING! I loved it so much! Thank you, thank you, THANK YOU for writing such an awesome story!
rintindaff chapter 24 . 11/7/2022
I think you did a fantastic job with this whole story! The development was set at a pace that was perfect, not too drawn out nor was it too fast and dramatic. Great job!
paping06 chapter 24 . 5/28/2022
this was just... WOW. I never felt compelled to review a single Dramione fanfic till this. this was just so beautiful. The way it ended broke my heart in the best possible way.
redar chapter 24 . 2/17/2022
Wow. that was NICE. I don't usually write reviews but I felt like this one immensely deserved it.
Onyxwiings chapter 1 . 1/24/2022
I am SO HAPPY i found this fic again! I read it years ago when I was really into Dramione fanfiction and last night I got a hankering for some Dramione and when I came across this it all came rushing back! I wish I could find some of the other old ficus I read.
the-so-in-soda chapter 24 . 1/8/2022
LOVED this! so fluffy and amazing at the endwhat a beautiful way to conclude each of their journeys
TopazFlameWitch chapter 4 . 1/6/2022
Loved it! Yes I agree it was important to have something traumatic in her past.
Laura92 chapter 24 . 12/26/2021
I‘m currently stuck in bed with COVID, feeling super sick and pretty depressed about having to isolate over Christmas… with nothing to do I decided to go back to some gold old Dramione (after years) and this story just made my day! Feeling so happy now! :) Thank you so much!
Jade.Cookoo chapter 24 . 11/2/2021
epic
Jade.Cookoo chapter 23 . 11/2/2021
You deserve so much more than my simple appreciation but for now i am gonna say it is supercalafragilisticexpialladocious
Jade.Cookoo chapter 22 . 11/2/2021