Reviews for Linked
sweetcinnimon chapter 24 . 4/14
Aww, the ending was so sweet! Loved it!
s-damon-s chapter 24 . 12/15/2023
Absolutely loved every second of this. You write beautifully and the day you switched focus really compelled me to keep reading, with great pleasure! I also loved the parallele with the journals, discovering what happened to that couple was a really nice addition. Thank you for sharing
Anathemaa chapter 24 . 10/14/2023
Oh I feel like I am mourning something with this story ending. That's rare, it means your story is very special ! Thank you for sharing it, it was a pleasure to read it.
endelienta chapter 1 . 7/4/2023
it is just me, or is the typing format of this weird? like its not in straight paragraphs? maybe my phones playing up?
shaniece King chapter 24 . 6/11/2023
This entire story was so well thought out, so well written. You had me angry, crying with sadness for them both, and hopeful at the chance of their future. Well done my friend, your art is brilliantly beautiful.
Estella Black 23 chapter 24 . 4/8/2023
im sobbing rn. you broke my heart into a million pieces and then superglued them back together. this was so perfect. *chef's kisses*
HetaPhiPuffPrincess chapter 24 . 1/27/2023
I know that’s not how this ends I know that on everything that is holy this is not how ur just going to stop this magnificent story. Like where is the conflict where is the epic fight for love. This is so disappointing.
Romans623andJohn316 chapter 24 . 11/14/2022
I just read this all in like a day. It was AMAZING! I loved it so much! Thank you, thank you, THANK YOU for writing such an awesome story!
rintindaff chapter 24 . 11/7/2022
I think you did a fantastic job with this whole story! The development was set at a pace that was perfect, not too drawn out nor was it too fast and dramatic. Great job!
paping06 chapter 24 . 5/28/2022
this was just... WOW. I never felt compelled to review a single Dramione fanfic till this. this was just so beautiful. The way it ended broke my heart in the best possible way.
redar chapter 24 . 2/17/2022
Wow. that was NICE. I don't usually write reviews but I felt like this one immensely deserved it.
Onyxwiings chapter 1 . 1/24/2022
I am SO HAPPY i found this fic again! I read it years ago when I was really into Dramione fanfiction and last night I got a hankering for some Dramione and when I came across this it all came rushing back! I wish I could find some of the other old ficus I read.
sgabber chapter 24 . 1/8/2022
LOVED this! so fluffy and amazing at the endwhat a beautiful way to conclude each of their journeys
TopazFlameWitch chapter 4 . 1/6/2022
Loved it! Yes I agree it was important to have something traumatic in her past.
Laura92 chapter 24 . 12/26/2021
I‘m currently stuck in bed with COVID, feeling super sick and pretty depressed about having to isolate over Christmas… with nothing to do I decided to go back to some gold old Dramione (after years) and this story just made my day! Feeling so happy now! :) Thank you so much!
2,982 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »