Reviews for Linked
lifeoftheirown chapter 24 . 8h
great story
Harrypotterfreak chapter 15 . 11/30
Wasn't the effect of the potion That they felt eachothers pain? Why didn't Hermione feel the beatings and the broken nose? Isn't the potion designed to do that. She also got the headache, why didn't she feel the beatings?
thegirlwhoflies chapter 24 . 11/18
Merlin, is there a sequel? That is bloody fantastic! You brilliant writer, it devours and emits all sorts of contained emotion. Definitely that was one beautifully melancholic and brave story of two star crossed lovers who claim with such fervor that they loathe and stand against what the otr stands for! That was brilliant and expressively written.
WizJewel123 chapter 24 . 10/30
I'm beyond words at this point. I know it's been like ten years since you actually posted this story but I had to review. This is the only book I've ever reviewed on fanfiction and I'm doing it now because this book was just beyond amazing! It was so marvelously wonderful! Even if you never read this, I just wanted to let you know that even ten years after you posted this story, you still have the ability to make people smile and that's a gift. So thank you so much! For making me smile, for making my day.
I really liked how you made it a happy ending and how you had a backstory with Delilah James and Edward, that was very interesting! I loved that part. And the character development of Draco was nice and I felt like the characters themselves were great portrayals of their actual versions.
All in all, I thoroughly enjoyed this book, it is one of the best Dramiones I've ever read. I hope wherever you are, you're happy and that whatever you're doing you succeed in it. And if you're still writing Dramione, stay amazing!
Masons lover chapter 10 . 10/26
All I have to say Is woah
Danae chapter 24 . 10/23
this is the best fan fiction I have read. And I bloody mean that! Never in my life did I think I would ship Draco and Herminoe BUT I DO NOW. You have blessed me with this treasure and for these past two days. I cried and laughed and enjoyed every word.
Jo chapter 15 . 10/19
Just wondering why Hermione can feel when a book hits Draco in the head, but blows to his face from Harry and Ron didn't affect her?
I loved it.
MultiFandom Millionare chapter 24 . 10/17
This was amazing
One of the best fan fictions I've read ever. EVER ever.
Truly amazing. This is a spectacular piece of work. It made me feel EVERYTHING. I was aching and aching for them to just KISS and I finally got it mwahaha
Anyway, besides the kissing, it's a truly great story. Everything transitions LOVELY and it's - wow. It was a great read. I enjoyed it I enjoyed it from the very beginning. Brilliant job.
... I'm kind of bad at writing reviews, but hopefully I've conveyed my awe and just... everything.
It's great. Really splendid.
Thank you.
MultiFandom Millionare chapter 22 . 10/17
I just realized that this didn't actually end
*pants* *sweats* *tries to slow breathing*
*wipes brow*
It is already like, crazy early in the morning but I DON'T ACTUALLY CARE
Or rather... this morning.
How dare you do this to me
But I love it
I love it so much
lanzky chapter 24 . 10/8
this is long finished but i still want you to know that you made me cry so much ! i really love hermione when he tried to save everyone's ass on the third book... i'm like, please appreciate her more! she's smart, brave and bad ass!
Username Not Found chapter 24 . 10/7
You are the reason why there are tears in my eyes, and I am afraid I must hate you for that. But I must also thank you for giving me this story. But I must also hate you for not giving me an epilogue on telling me how this ends. Do they die? Do they get married? Do they have children? Most importantly, I never got to see Harry and Rons reaction. You have deprived me of this so I'm afraid I must hate you. If you could get back to me with the answered for these questions, that would be very much appreciated.
cm0011 chapter 24 . 9/12
Man. I loved this whole story, but I don't know what you did to me in those last two chapters that made me want to sob at the very end. First at utter heart brokenness, then at utter happiness, then utter despair that I will probably never find a guy more devoted than Draco becomes to Hermione here. My goal in reading this was to try and find a story that would start making me ship Dramione. Congratulations, yours absolutely won. what a beautiful story, thank you for the pleasure
cm0011 chapter 23 . 9/12
You just had to tear my heart one chapter before the endThis was the most beautiful and the most heart breaking thing ever. That last line tore into me. I am only glad that there is one chapter left that gives me some hope that this could be saved, and that it won't end up like our beloved journal writer who did not end up marrying her empathically connected partner. *takes a deep breath*
cm0011 chapter 9 . 9/11
I love angst! It tears me to shreds emotionally but somehow its a satisfying torture. I hope I get to see more of it
2,446 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »