Reviews for Linked
Ruid chapter 24 . 14h
Wow, such a beautifull story. Great job, I enjoyed it so much. Especially Draco's POV- it was amazing
AdieBee chapter 15 . 7/9
She felt pain when Draco hit his head, so why didn't she feel pain when Ron and Harry beat him up?

I liked the brawl, though.
loutzy chapter 5 . 7/8
Lastly, let me just say this: if you were to EVER write a novel, I would buy it in a heartbeat. Not even a strictly romantic one. Any, any genre. Please post about it so I can order it right to my door. Again, thank you. Bravo.
loutzy chapter 24 . 7/8
MOTHER FU IM DTING I CANT BRWATHW THIS WAS ONE PF THE MOST WELL WRITTEN FICS AND MOST ANGSTY, IN DEPTH IN CHARACTER I JUST 100000 POINTS TO YOU IM DEAS IM A TWENTY YEAR OLD ENGLISH MAJOR AND YOUVE JUST REVERTED ME BACK TO A FOURTEEN YEAR OLD FANGIRL DAMN IT
please do a sequel please
AthenaWise chapter 8 . 6/22
No matter what feedback I give, it doesn't matter because the story was written in 2005!
Fangirl of Mass Destruction chapter 4 . 6/21
Hermione was going to have a sister, but Rowling couldn't find any places to fit her in. So, it would make sense if she had a younger sister who died early.
I liked this one but i think it dragged on a bit
I know you finished this... like 10 years ago, but if you still check this stuff, that whole tirade from Hermione to Draco was just soooo absolutely in character for her. Excellent job with that and her whole characterization as a whole. This is beginning to be one of my favorite Dramione fics to date.
cool bnr chapter 24 . 6/9
Hi I'm reading this at 4 am in the morning and I am unashamed to say that I'm teary eyed right now. I'd also like to let you know that you're a beautiful human being and thank you for this story, many years late. I hope this review finds you well!
Just Kiga chapter 17 . 5/31
Good chapter
Just Kiga chapter 16 . 5/31
Woohoo!
Darkseer860 chapter 24 . 5/31
Beautiful. Divine. Let's just say that relived memories define a person. Especially the good ones. A tale of two lovers and a twist of fate. Bravo :)
Just Kiga chapter 15 . 5/31
Well then. That was interesting.
Just Kiga chapter 14 . 5/31