Reviews for Linked
I love love love this story
Liljenvar chapter 2 . 10/4
I absolutely loved the chapter, the way you portrayed Malfoys and Grangers emotions and casually weaved in things like Draco's skill in Potion making (he is on N.E.W.T level !) And of course Snape's remarks were just simply gorgeous and accurate!
I could picture the scene in my head in all detail!
Already looking forward to reading the rest of your Story ;;
Liljen
Peque Saltamontes chapter 24 . 10/1
-cries in Spanish-
AY DIOS MÍO
mglblood chapter 24 . 9/23
Now that's what I am talking about ! But what about Draco's parents? I read a story awhile back about the opposition that Draco and Hermione felt from their families and friends. It lasted for 3 years. They were due to go on holiday(vacation). Instead they left, sold their flat, moved all their money to Switzerland, and moved to America (New York). 6 years later they decided it might be time to moved back home. This seems like an alternate ending to what they may have to go thru in the end.
mglblood chapter 23 . 9/23
This chapter just makes me cry... the hopelessness of love that isn't possible.
mglblood chapter 15 . 9/23
OMG they were so damn predictable.
mglblood chapter 11 . 9/23
I have questioned why this is affecting me so much. Throughout this story, I have cried for innocence lost for Draco and Hermione. Their experiences are so different... but loss of innocence still the same.
mglblood chapter 9 . 9/23
I know sometimes a writer will second guess himself/herself, but I must say this was spot on. I think you captured Draco's feeling about the senseless death of the girl and his father's masochistic thrill of the kill. How that affects Draco as a future death eater is very telling. You also told of Draco's feeling regarding Hermione and his torment of her.
mglblood chapter 4 . 9/23
I thought it was a sorrowful tale about Hermione's past that helped Draco feel. He is not used to this part of life... feelings. Draco's own memories were horrendous. Lucius is a mean, hateful, spiteful wizard. To curse your 4 year old child in such a manner is unforgivable. But Hermione has now seen what it was like to be a young Draco. Not even Harry had to deal with that.
Christine Barney chapter 16 . 9/22
I actually really liked this chapter. It relays the beautiful intimacy of Hermione's getting to really know Draco. He mutters in French when he's tired, etc.
FieldsofClover chapter 24 . 9/15
I've been searching for story this beautiful for years. I have finally found it. Long live Dramione.
Pidanka chapter 24 . 9/14
This was such a lovely story and I really love your writing a lot. I enjoyed the concept and the slow development of their relationship. Would love to learn more about what happened next. :)
sierra.rhoades chapter 24 . 9/9
This was such an amazing story! I absolutely loved, no, adored it! I wish it didn’t end so soon! I would love to read about what they go through next like everyone’s reaction, who accepts it and who doesn’t and what Draco and Hermione decide to do after they graduate from Hogwarts.
Thies Dramione Lovestory was soo cute! that was liked wanna the Dramione Lobestorys I EVER read ! It was sooooo romantic , sad and habby ! I hope you make more Dramione Lovestory's liked thies one !
SeventhStranger chapter 24 . 8/8