Reviews for Frustration
loonyluna9 chapter 1 . 9/6/2005
Aww...this story is so cute. And uuber cool too. I love it, everything about it. Good job!
CoffeelovesCream chapter 1 . 8/4/2005
*giggles hysterically* *fangirlish squeal* SQUE! GA! That was simply PRICELESS! The adorableness made me giggles constantly, and the three are SO CUTE! LOVE IT!
Delirious4Sirus chapter 1 . 7/19/2005
yum

yum

The Marauders' Quill chapter 1 . 6/26/2005
Very nice. I loved the way it was written! I can't really explain it, it's sort of a subtle author-y thing. Oh well. Hopefully you know what I mean considering you write so well.
Utility Calculus chapter 1 . 6/24/2005
HA! This is great. they make such fun of Sirius it's awesome
suckers love chapter 1 . 6/21/2005
They're adorable! Lovely.
ff chapter 1 . 6/20/2005
I love Remus playful charichtarization. The ise of dialouge on both parts is well done. The more talking and action made this piece. Very well done.
Moonglo chapter 1 . 6/20/2005
This was one of the best one-shot fics I've read! You had me rolling, very very funny!
lauren chapter 1 . 6/20/2005
omg that was SO cute! especially remus. thanks for such a great fic!
Jen chapter 1 . 6/19/2005
Love it! Great one shot and very well written. Who doesn't love a hot-and-bothered Sirius? _
undrieverdinand83 chapter 1 . 6/19/2005
Hey _ I haven't reviewed any of your fics since I've been your beta, but that's actually kinda mean, cuz they deserve reviews! So here I am, telling you your fics are great: your fics are great _ I'm so lame... But thanks for mentioning me in your A/N! I really like this ficcie so much! Okay now, I'll quit _
Hannio chapter 1 . 6/19/2005
It would be delightfully easy to rile him up I must admit, good story. Sirius is so dramatic but it was fun, write more please
hyperion flare chapter 1 . 6/19/2005
So Cute! Well done!
Secret Slashyness chapter 1 . 6/19/2005
Sorry, i would sign in, but y'know, energy and all that. Anyway, OH THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR WRITING THIS! You deserve reviews, you don't need to plead. I really needed something like this to kick start me back into my Remus/Siriusness. I've been away a bit concentrating on my real life Remus/Siriusness, but I want to come back and I reckon I can now. Yay! I totally loved this.

Love always,